Would you prefer a server merge before 1.2?

Tsukuni

Before the inclusion of 1.2 and features such as guild banks complicating server merges etc how many people would prefer to see a merge of servers before 1.2.... I for one would Edited by Tsukuni

No thank you, 90-250 players per planet is enough for me...

Im quite sure that your server would not be merged with another one if this is what EA/BW is aiming for on every server.

But for some servers (and quite alot from what I hear) having less than 30 players on the fleet during prime time or no more than 20 on any planet is simply too little.

I would very much like to see a server merge.

If it should be before or after 1.2 I cannot say, because I have a feeling that 1.2 might actually attract some people back to the game or even some new players to it.

I for one am a quite new player in SW:ToR, with only about 2-3 weeks behind me, having leveled 1 char to 47, another to 40 and a few to ~20 and still I have yet to see over 45 people on ANY planet or fleet and I would even guess that the average PPP (Players per Planet :D) is around 15 on my server, during prime time. Some planets have 25-30 while others have 1-5. Yeah, I have tried being alone on Nar Shadaa during prime..

EA/BW should do something about this, lets hope that 1.2 is that something.

// ChristensenM

No thank you, 90-250 players per planet is enough for me...

Good god, will you just stop trolling these threads? We get it, you have a toon on a well populated server, good for you. How about you shut up about it and let the people who aren't on that server talk about the state of theirs and how they'd like it fixed?

Before the inclusion of 1.2 and features such as guild banks complicating server merges etc how many people would prefer to see a merge of servers before 1.2.... I for one would

Merging under-populated PvP servers would be good for the game and good for players, but wouldn't it be a public-relations disaster for BW?

I'm just guessing. Has BW made any public statements about the possibility?