Ahsoka Tano's fate - Surviving Order 66?

DarthKaratus

Isn't she killed at the start of Episode 3? I recall Grievous stabbing a shackled togruta in the back when Obi-Wan and Anakin board his ship. And she says something like "I have failed you, master Skywalker"

This was theatrical release, btw. I've never Seen Ep. 3 outside of theatres.

That was Shaak-Ti, another Togruta Jedi Master.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While she is young, I thought I'd read somewhere that series' story spans over two or three years. So, she'd be what, 17-18? I agree that is still pretty young, but a lot less far-fetched than being knighted at 14-15.

The Clone Wars lasts 3 years. Something like 9 months into the war, she's assigned to Anakin as his Padawan, and she's 14. At best, she'd be barely 17 at the END of the war--most likely she'll still be 16 tho.

There's no way she'd get knighted before the Chosen One--who was only knighted so quickly because of the war--no matter how desperate the Order is for Knights (they only lose about 2k-3k of their 10,000 membership by war's end, before Order 66)

Okay, even if she doesn't become a knight, she can still fall to the dark side - and become Maul's apprentice! The more I've thought about it, the more it makes sense:

• She has no personal vendetta against Maul
  • We've seen her skim the Dark Side before
  • We need a Ventress replacement for the bad guys

The way it's looking, Maul will strike out on his own. Savage is going to inevitably die at some point, leaving a spot open by Maul's side. Having Ahsoka die by Skywalker's hands will also make for a great episode.

I bet she ends up getting captured by Dooku, and forced into apprenticeship until her ex master Anakin strikes her down.

That'd be awesome, but I just don't see Anakin being able to do that and still remain light side enough for what is portrayed at the beginning of RoTS.

Who is alive in the Force Unleashed... plot holes.

Not a plot hole... the Shaak Ti "Invisible Hand" death scene was never even completed.

Now, they DID film the scene of Anakin killing her in the Temple during Order 66, but that one was beyond stupid, as she was meditating and he just walks up behind her. Hello inconsistent Jedi powers! Suddenly Anakin can mask his presence in the Force like Palpatine? Shaak can't sense all the Jedi (and clones) dying in the Temple? Bah.

With both scenes cut, there's no plot hole for Shaak surviving to TFU.

Not a plot hole... the Shaak Ti "Invisible Hand" death scene was never even completed.

Now, they DID film the scene of Anakin killing her in the Temple during Order 66, but that one was beyond stupid, as she was meditating and he just walks up behind her. Hello inconsistent Jedi powers! Suddenly Anakin can mask his presence in the Force like Palpatine? Shaak can't sense all the Jedi (and clones) dying in the Temple? Bah.

With both scenes cut, there's no plot hole for Shaak surviving to TFU.

Thank God someone realized how dumb those scenes were and omitted them from the movie itself ( and canon. )

Okay, even if she doesn't become a knight, she can still fall to the dark side - and become Maul's apprentice! The more I've thought about it, the more it makes sense:

• She has no personal vendetta against Maul
  • We've seen her skim the Dark Side before
  • We need a Ventress replacement for the bad guys

The way it's looking, Maul will strike out on his own. Savage is going to inevitably die at some point, leaving a spot open by Maul's side. Having Ahsoka die by Skywalker's hands will also make for a great episode.

I see Filoni going stupid and having Savage kill Maul actually.

Edited by Tuscad