Guardian's Exalted Body Armor

Sosyn

• 1 month later...

/bump

It would be really nice if the Guardian's Legacy Armor looked like armor in JK creator (armored shoulders, hood down) not just like 31 lvl green drop. 1.2 million spent on this set deserve a little more and i hope it's not too much to ask.

I completely agree with the desire for hoodless versions of clothing.

I think that the perfect ideal solution will be for the devs to implement the /hood toggle option that should have been in at launch.

Only when we get toggles like the hood toggle (in addition to hide companion head slot and unify colours for companions) will the customisation in this game start to edge forward.

I am on board with this.

Actualyl i am on board for anything that can make me log into my knight, he was going to be my main but now is a samurai so i dont even like playing him, had i rolled a sentinel maybe he would look better.

He is on the verge of deletion at this time. The options for Jedi Guardian are limited and he is just no jedi.

End game gear for both JK AC looks the same (same ugly). Your only way to better look is moddable orange armor. On my Sent i'm using Legacy gear but with Battlelord's set Guardian have more option. If you are playing on high populated server you should easy get this on GTN.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.