The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Race Purchase

jayderyu

Legacy system is a great idea to implement. However what's not a good idea is requiring players to cap a race before being able to use the race in a different selection.

The idea sounds good on paper, but will be an issue in execution. The problem is that if your a player that wants to play a myriad of races you won't be able to.

To play a Sith on Republic side means a cap Sith on Empire. Which means that it's 2 slots rather than 1. Cut's down on race diversity.

Instead let us just purchase the race like many other options.

/signed

And yes, please, oh please oh please allow us the ability to retroactively change races. I have already rolled and started leveling a number of alts, I really don't want to have to delete them and reroll in order to get the appearance I want.

Also, please let us get more character slots. Only 8 slots per server? When you are implementing all this cool legacy system stuff, and have advanced classes that can't be switched between? I need 16 slots at least! there is no way I want to start over on another server because I would have to start an entire new legacy!