Will You Still Play Your Nerfed Class Post 1.2?

Gonewild

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three reason to why I'm sticking to my sorc:

1. I will usually grab spot 1 to 3 in the dps list but whenever there's a BH who knows what its doing in the game I don't stand a chance. I usually don't see marauders grab the top spot but in terms of 1 vs 1's against a capable marauder there's not much for me to do. Hence, I've never felt like I had the OP class and if that had been an issue for me I would have re-rolled a long time ago.

2. My first char was a sage but as the server population dropped and it was time to move on to a new server I created a sorc. I like the versatility of the sages/sorcs so I play the class becaue I like it.

3. Time invested. The sorc is my only lvl 50 character, due to how incredibly boring I think it is to play through the same planets over and over again. I have a 30'ish marauder, a 40'ish Sage and a 45'ish Trooper too but I just can't bring myself to play on them.

I think I'm going to work a spec like this for 1.2 with my sorc.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#201ZccrMdRMbzZcMdRsMz.1

Instead of FL spamming it'll be:

1)Affliction target

2)LS target

3)on FL proc from Affliction > FL

4)Chain lightning proc/deathfield

5)Crushing darkness from Wrath

Still provides the group pressure of AOE's and maintains some form of utility for the group to burst. Of course, that's all proc dependent :|

And you fanbois make me laugh up so hard.

You should really check up on GW2 before writing nonsense.

And, IF nothing else:

1. PvP will be...worth playing.

2. Its B2P, NO SUB

These are the posts that make me giggle on the inside. While GW2 might end up being a decent game, it's getting the same hype that Warhammer, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, etc got before they were even released. Everyone gets so worked up over the next big game, only to turn around and QQ about how bad it is on the forums. Pretty much like we're seeing here from most people...