Rise Professionalism

honsolo

I am a professional bounty hunter. I require my co workers to abide by a no romance policy at work. Also if they break the rules and [flirt] can i please fire them and go do the Blizz quest cause that dude is a true professional.

Would Bioware consider at least not tying affection to profession rewards? that way i don't have to worry about their feelings coming into play in the workplace. maybe use presence instead. that way i never have to worry about one of them taking half of my stuff.

Edited by honsolo
changed title

I am a professional bounty hunter. I require my co workers to abide by a no romance policy at work. Also if they break the rules and [flirt] can i please fire them and go do the Blizz quest cause that dude is a true professional.

Would Bioware consider at least not tying affection to profession rewards? that way i don't have to worry about their feelings coming into play in the workplace. maybe use presence instead. that way i never have to worry about one of them taking half of my stuff.

Whoa whoa whoa! Dude, this is Star Wars. It's fantasy. If you don't want to do something in the game, don't do it. Simple as that. :)

yup ignore it seems to be the response that i am receiving so i have withdrawn all financial support for SWTOR. good luck tho to those staying and enjoy your game

And good luck with your bail bonds business. Wow, Star Wars Bounty Hunters aren't much like RL BHs. They are more like hired assassins sometimes. lol