Non-alignment relics and nonconsensual beard trims

ADGarner

Any one know of any relics that are not alignment specific? I got a Matrix Cube but turns out you can have only one.

It just so turns out that the decisions I make for my Scoundrel (mostly heroic but can and will be bought and will cheat and steal to succeed) keep me hovering right around dark 1 despite having nearly 5,000 morality points. So I'm really hoping there's more relics that don't have restrictions.

On a side note... is there a broad brimmed hat out there that doesn't trim any part of a characters beard?

Thank gawd. My girlfriend and I play about two or three times a week and we just do full clears on planets skipping none of the quests. We hit 46 and said "Hey we should do some Warzones." Then I was like... "I got this blank spot on my character sheet hon."

The look she gave me...

Edited by ADGarner

the lvl 50 pvp relics are not alignment bound, probably the same for pve (I know I got one of mine from a hardmode run...)

edit: oops guess I was a little late :p

Edited by amnie

the lvl 50 pvp relics are not alignment bound, probably the same for pve (I know I got one of mine from a hardmode run...)

How about my beard? Seems all the Smuggler gear that has goggles freakishly assaults my beard. I buy a sweet broad brimmed hat. Chops off the sides. Is higher level also more beard friendly?

How about my beard? Seems all the Smuggler gear that has goggles freakishly assaults my beard. I buy a sweet broad brimmed hat. Chops off the sides. Is higher level also more beard friendly?

LMAO@ Non consensual beard trims. There's a hat they removed from game that didn't assault the beard. I bought it before they removed the vendor. Crafter can make one similar.

Edited by Roechacca