Legacy Unlocks for Cyborg Races (plural) in 1.2?

Netsurfer

I just wanted to ask, since there are in fact multiple sets of cybernetic options available for Cyborgs (i.e., a different set for Trooper cybernetics than a Bounty Hunter than for a Sith Warrior Cyborg), will the Legacy system unlock one set only if we complete that particular cyborg 'race', even though they all share the name Cyborg?

In other words, will I have to unlock one class's version of a Cyborg to unlock THAT particular Cyborg's cybernetics for new character creation?

Example: Personally, I would love to have the more 'evil' looking cybernetics from the Sith Warrior type of Cyborg on a future Trooper of mine. Will I be able to do this if I get a Sith Warrior Cyborg to level 50, even though the Trooper already has a race called Cyborg that it can use?

(Perhaps as a sub-question - if this change is implimented, will the universally shared Cyborg name be changed to something like Cyborg Type Beta for Troopers, Cyborg Type Omega for Bounty Hunters, etc.? Or perhaps alternately, will it all be made easy and all the various Cyborg cybernetics be merged such that every cyborg can get every option, regardless of faction or class?)

Long winded question, so I tried to keep it succinct. So, will I be able to get my 'evil' Sith Warrior Cyborg cybernetic parts for a Trooper in 1.2?

Edited by Netsurfer

It's wierd though that it's not just other faction stuff; Empire doesn't get what Trooper Cyborgs do but i think Smuggler Cyborgs get the same as Bounty Hunters...also Sith Warrior Cyborgs don't carry around to anyone else. But yeah I get there are other cases of this.

Bioware and friends, how will all these be handled?

Edited by Netsurfer

Once unlocked you get all variants of the race you have unlocked for all of your characters (such as red skinned Zabraks for republic characters).

If this holds true, and buying or getting an Empire Zabrak to 50 unlocks it for the Republic side - my question is:

Can you mix and match the customisation options, or when you choose Zabrak are you given the option of Republic version OR Empire version to build from.

Basically, I want a Republic looking Zabrak with lighter skin tones and solid color eyes but with spikey horns, not those files down smooth child-friendly ones :D Kind of half and half, like a coffee and cream, only Zabrak and spikes...

Analogy king strikes again!

If this holds true, and buying or getting an Empire Zabrak to 50 unlocks it for the Republic side - my question is:

Can you mix and match the customisation options, or when you choose Zabrak are you given the option of Republic version OR Empire version to build from.

Basically, I want a Republic looking Zabrak with lighter skin tones and solid color eyes but with spikey horns, not those files down smooth child-friendly ones :D Kind of half and half, like a coffee and cream, only Zabrak and spikes...

Analogy king strikes again!

This is indeed the next logical question then! And I wonder how they'll present these differences? Will they all still by called Cyborg but with different icons? Or will they all merge, or how will this go?