Best Server

Derodox

Hello people, I was wondering which server (PVE) has the highest republic players?

only Bioware is going to be able to tell you that. With that said Canderous Ordo seems to be the most populated eastcoast PVE server. So if you are looking for a good size republic population that might be a good choice.

only Bioware is going to be able to tell you that. With that said Canderous Ordo seems to be the most populated eastcoast PVE server. So if you are looking for a good size republic population that might be a good choice.

Thats where I play <3. They aren't as populated as the imps, but uh...

Thats where I play <3. They aren't as populated as the imps, but uh...

Yeah I'm not sure about the republic but it is a well populated. I have a level 17 BH on Ordo but haven't rolled a republic. I have no problem finding groups to play with during the day. On my other server unless I am just doing solo stuff, I only play in the evening any more because you can't even get in a warzone during the day on the republic side. There was less than 10 people on the fleet one day last week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.