For those on Terentatek (open-world PvP community)

Ragana

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sides will balance themselves out, they always do.

No, they don't. And imbalance is the single biggest problem in faction PvP games.

I am just saying you have done a good job getting the interest of OWPvP oriented players, but the majority are Imp. Now work on trying to get some Republic interest. Otherwise there will be noone to fight in OW.

No, they don't. And imbalance is the single biggest problem in faction PvP games.

I am just saying you have done a good job getting the interest of OWPvP oriented players, but the majority are Imp. Now work on trying to get some Republic interest. Otherwise there will be noone to fight in OW.

This is what will most likely happen: Empire rolls Republic in O-WPvP for the first few months. This weeds out the bad Republic players (IE: Alliance outnumbering Horde in WoW during Vanilla,) Empire players start switching to Republic side to help out the underdog, eventually, once server character/guild transfers are allowed, sides even out furthermore.

I been playing MMO's since 98', I can assure you I have experience in these matters. As long as players enjoy O-WPvP, it will happen. Obviously gear in these games plays a bigger role then skill... that being said, if someone is completely terrible, no amount of epics will save him/her.

Short version: Roll whichever side you please.

Hello There. i should be getting into Swtor tommrow. so i was wondering if i could join your guild.

i was in the weekend beta got a BH to lvl 25. went 23/0 in huttball and also go a Homerun!

bring the ball to there side and back, without dieing.

i plan on making a bountyhunter again. i also played wow for 10 years

so i love to PVP and also raid i like it all.

I am very happy to be on Terentatek, we have no zerg guilds and are made up of mostly medium sized guilds. The Republic to Sith Ratio is 3:1 on most PvP servers, as my guild mates put it for the republic its just gona be a target rich environment. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Uhh do you have that ratio backwards?

I'd like to know where the hell these types of numbers are coming from.

Anyone know the current empire-republic ratio on this server?

The numbers come from the Guilds listed on Terentatek. It worked out around 76 Empire guilds to 25 Republic. Player numbers were approx 2500:800 Emp:Rep. As for the current ratio it will be unknown due to the fact that players are getting access at different times.

When my guild saw these numbers against us we were very excited. As someone said earlier a target rich environment. All my levelling is geared towards hitting Tatooine and starting open world. Its what I loved in testing and what myself and my guildies wanna hit up now game is live.

No objectives, no xp, no rewards just pure unadulterated PvP.........

doesn't get better than that people.

I have already seen some of you and your guilds in warzones today and look forward to future PvP together

Right now there seems to be a whole lot more imperial than republic doing warzones. I know it's only 2 days in, but I played a ton of warzones and got huttball every time except one. The one time I got Alderaan, the match ended after a minute or so because there was no republic players. Hopefully more republic rolls here in the next few days.

My guild will be joining this server as soon as we get access to the game. We are going to be Republic side. Contact myself over the forums for the time being for any communication. We will be doing recruiting! Edited by Medikant

My guild will be joining this server as soon as we get access to the game. We are going to be Republic side. Contact myself over the forums for the time being for any communication. We will be doing recruiting!

Make sure you post in the recruitment thread mate (it's in my first post of this thread)

Make sure you post in the recruitment thread mate (it's in my first post of this thread)

I will be posting in it for sure. I have it bookmarked. We didn't get in with the guild launches so we're waiting for one of our guys to get in to be able to make the guild before we post. No good if we post without a name yet!

Hello There. i should be getting into Swtor tommrow. so i was wondering if i could join your guild.

i was in the weekend beta got a BH to lvl 25. went 23/0 in huttball and also go a Homerun!

bring the ball to there side and back, without dieing.

i plan on making a bountyhunter again. i also played wow for 10 years

so i love to PVP and also raid i like it all.

WoW has not been out 10 years...so...

Edited by TripleBooyah

this server has too many empire right now, i joined republic and sent out a coule of /who classname around.

78 Sith Inquisitors - 70 Jedi Everything.

20Snipers - 4 snipers

22 Power Tech - 8 Vanguards

the list goes on but i dont remember the other numbers

this server has too many empire right now, i joined republic and sent out a coule of /who classname around.

78 Sith Inquisitors - 70 Jedi Everything.

20Snipers - 4 snipers

22 Power Tech - 8 Vanguards

the list goes on but i dont remember the other numbers

Thats not accurate.

The numbers come from the Guilds listed on Terentatek. It worked out around 76 Empire guilds to 25 Republic. Player numbers were approx 2500:800 Emp:Rep. As for the current ratio it will be unknown due to the fact that players are getting access at different times.

While this is an awful, worthless method to use (most people don't use forums, alot of people don't belong to Launch Day guilds, etc)

I can tell you I have que'd for 7 WZ as Empire so far....

And...Every...Single...One...Was...***********...Hutball...

And i've been hit with way more lighting bolts than rocks.

/sigh

Edited by Kromzor

i will prob come to this server but question is the open world pvp big enough to solo pvp. Ive been mainly a solo pvper in a lot of mmos. peace guys

Oh, it's absolutely big enough. Just incorporate rogue-style play and you'll be golden mate.