Cosmetic ideas

LordKyrone

Seeing as we are getting a hood up hood down function sometime later in the patches, why not add a cloak on off, ever notice in starwars how obi wan and Anikan walk in with their full jedi cloak on then they take it off before the battle?

Why not a feature to remove the robe to fight in just the Gi?

(No im not suggesting it do it automatically, just another cosmetic thing that you can choose like hood up or down).

A second one, we have a lot of emotes, some working, some not; why not add in some saber flurrishes based on the weapon stances, I remember the flurry you could do back in Kotor which was pretty swanky.

This one is has probably been said a lot but having your companion ride shotgun when you use a taxi, their is always that extra seat that is not being used and very often the companion doesnt resummon after a taxi (or when you change areas in a flash point).

Technically not a cosmetic idea, but why can we not link Legacies? like say I have a wife who is playing, why cant we link our accounts for a legacy? or if I have a brother/sister/child playing, shouldnt we be able to link our accounts and familiy trees?

ill post some more later, like to see what ideas others have too

Edited by LordKyrone

Seeing as we are getting a hood up hood down function sometime later in the patches, why not add a cloak on off, ever notice in starwars how obi wan and Anikan walk in with their full jedi cloak on then they take it off before the battle?

Why not a feature to remove the robe to fight in just the Gi?

(No im not suggesting it do it automatically, just another cosmetic thing that you can choose like hood up or down).

A second one, we have a lot of emotes, some working, some not; why not add in some saber flurrishes based on the weapon stances, I remember the flurry you could do back in Kotor which was pretty swanky.

This one is has probably been said a lot but having your companion ride shotgun when you use a taxi, their is always that extra seat that is not being used and very often the companion doesnt resummon after a taxi (or when you change areas in a flash point).

Technically not a cosmetic idea, but why can we not link Legacies? like say I have a wife who is playing, why cant we link our accounts for a legacy? or if I have a brother/sister/child playing, shouldnt we be able to link our accounts and familiy trees?

ill post some more later, like to see what ideas others have too

We're getting a hood up/down option? PROOF. Because I'd seriously be ecstatic.

seriously this is the first time you have noticed this?

Have a quick look at the boards for future coming updates, personally I still want to know if I have a sith pureblood as a Jedi will people react to me being a sith Jedi, because they should, I want people in game (talking about the npcs) to be alarmed that such a thing is happening.