how to make valor rank usefull again

Jrovak

All of you Know that valor no longer has a meaning and I found a way to make this usefull again beyond the proposed cosmetic armour.

If yu aren't battlemaster Valor 60 you cant post in the PvP forums, yu can read but you cant post

-The opinion of the gimme moar crew doesn't interest us

-They lack the PvP experience to make a contribution to any sensible discussion

-We dont care what they think

-We have no interest in what they want

-They don't know what they want

-They bloat the forum with crap so the devs can't see the sensible comments here, its just not possible.

As someone suggested give them an Iphone App where they can raid and they companion do gathering

They should instead get their own Proactive forums where they post all the farcical ideas they want without upseting us and we don't have to comb throught their crap in a thread to find something intelligent to reply on.

/petition crusade against GIMME MOAR terribads

Edited by Jrovak

This is actually a very good idea. General forums for everyone, with "real" forums you can't post on until you are Valor 60 for PvP, and have at least half a set of Rakata for PvE.

This, of course, would mean I would no longer be able to dazzle you all with my superior wit on the PvP forums, as my server is dead and it may be another month before I get Valor 60. I will take one for the team and make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good.

I assume you're 60+ Valor, in which case this is flawed due to the fact we'd still have to listen to you spout your rubbish.

Oh wait, I'm Valor rank 59, sorry I don't count - continue.

you are assuming correctly I will stop in 10 days promised

Edited by Jrovak

Given the ranks take nothing but time, how would this cut down on crap threads? Like this one for instance.

If you're full of Bantha poodoo at rank 1, guess what: You're still going to be full of it at rank 60.

Given the ranks take nothing but time, how would this cut down on crap threads? Like this one for instance.

If you're full of Bantha poodoo at rank 1, guess what: You're still going to be full of it at rank 60.

gimme moar crew members not allowed here ..

Aand If yu get your own forums I will not go troll yu baddies there:cool:

Edited by Jrovak

Because getting valor takes much more than a week or two once you hit 50. What would this accomplish? Furthermore, BM gear is going to be easier to purchase, so again, what does that accomplish? Finally, valor ranks mean so much. . . . to be valor 60 or higher you obviously have to have far more skill than free time to play.

Guess you are waiting for GW2?

Why do only bad players constantly talk about their valor levels?

How about anyone who has ever bragged about their valor level in the forums be made read only because they clearly have no idea what demonstrates a good pvp player nor what is important for pvp.

They should use Valor Rank as a gate for Ranked Warzones. Especially with the solo queue ranked which I will probably be doing most of the time.

I'm already expecting to be trolled daily by fresh level 50's with 11k hp

They should use Valor Rank as a gate for Ranked Warzones. Especially with the solo queue ranked which I will probably be doing most of the time.

Queue times will come back and bite you on the backside if you try and gate PvP content.

Because getting valor takes much more than a week or two once you hit 50. What would this accomplish? Furthermore, BM gear is going to be easier to purchase, so again, what does that accomplish? Finally, valor ranks mean so much. . . . to be valor 60 or higher you obviously have to have far more skill than free time to play.

Guess you are waiting for GW2?

no gw2 fir me, all the gimme Moar crew moving there I will leave them turning it into garbage , not wasting a second more in a MMO with these stupids

Why do only bad players constantly talk about their valor levels?

How about anyone who has ever bragged about their valor level in the forums be made read only because they clearly have no idea what demonstrates a good pvp player nor what is important for pvp.

its better than the guy crying a river because he is too lazy to pvp to get his gear and keep saying he has skills.

and that everyone else that disagree must be carried by gear

just saying

Anyway since ranked WZ war hero gear will require BM gear you guys are gonna waddle in the lower WZ a few months

CAUSE ITS GONNA BE EMPTY YU DONT PVP.

Edited by Jrovak

All of you Know that valor no longer has a meaning and I found a way to make this usefull again beyond the proposed cosmetic armour.

If yu aren't battlemaster Valor 60 you cant post in the PvP forums, yu can read but you cant post

-The opinion of the gimme moar crew doesn't interest us

-They lack the PvP experience to make a contribution to any sensible discussion

-We dont care what they think

-We have no interest in what they want

-They don't know what they want

-They bloat the forum with crap so the devs can't see the sensible comments here, its just not possible.

As someone suggested give them an Iphone App where they can raid and they companion do gathering

They should instead get their own Proactive forums where they post all the farcical ideas they want without upseting us and we don't have to comb throught their crap in a thread to find something intelligent to reply on.

/petition crusade against GIMME MOAR terribads

I totaly agree with you! Rank 60+ shuld have own sub-thread!

Any rank 65+ pvper who did earn valor rank true wz's no ilum bug know the pvp in swtor is extremly ballanced! And no need big changes in classes only adjustments!

But there are so much 50- valor ranks who lack of skills and knowlage of his class, how to play, so call for nerfs, etc!

Im extremly happy about current pvp because for me is ballanced, i get owned and i own to! Anithing else is just lack of understanding how to play his own class!