Another helmet question.

Lu-e

Does anyone know the name of the helmet that resembles the beanie hat with the flight mask/goggles and tubing? I do not have a picture available because I have only seen it once on someone and they never answered my /whisper asking what it was and how they got it.

It is a full face helmet with a knitted looking beanie. There are two versions of the helmet.. One with the goggles up and one with goggles down and on and it covers the whole face.. I'm looking for the one with goggles down and full face coverage but have never seen it again since the one time.

Anyone have a clue what the name is or how to get it?

Sounds like you're talking about the model that makes Polyplast Ultramesh Headgear; a moddable version of this but with the goggles up and not down. It's a level 50 moddable that comes with no mods or armor inserts.

No idea where else they might be found with goggles down, it may be another armormech schematic I haven't seen yet or it might be a drop.

Did you check the Smuggle fashion show thread?

Thanks for the response. I already have that helmet (I have a armormech myself and made these). It looks just like that helmet but with the goggles down. It shows no skin when worn. As if there is some ski-mask type thing all the way around the face.

Same design as this helmet but with no skin showing and the goggles down.

I swear I did not imagine it! lol. Someone has got to have a set or know what its called.

i found several of the one you are talking about but the kicker....they were all green. Of all the ones you are talking about they we're green and the mod version of it has the googles up and not down. When i first saw the green helm i wanted a mod version of it but yeah i'm not getting my hopes up

No its exactly like the first screenshot posted but instead of the goggles up on the hat they are down over the eyes and full face coverage with some kind of fabric/ski mask along with the beanie-hat.

Its very likely there is no orange mod version of it. I don't recall the color of the one that I saw. I saw it on someone's companion while I was on Hoth. Never seen it since :(

Which quest exactly? because that helmet looks awesome

I too wear this helm but can't remember exactly how or where I got it, but the orange and black version is a quest reward for one of the heroics on Balmora, the Deadeye Elite Prototype Headgear.

ah, thank you so much!

No problem, I just did the heroic over the weekend, I think it was the kill eight snipers one. Either that or mandolorians, as those were the only two I did.

One gives the helm, the other a pretty sweet looking blaster.

Edited by ikinai