getting new races

Macabakur

hey, this might be stated somewhere but I don't know so I'm going to ask. Does the 50 you have to level to get cross imp/republic races have to be on the same server? aka if I want a chiss smuggler do i have to level that chiss on the server I roll the soon to be chiss smuggler? thanks

hey, this might be stated somewhere but I don't know so I'm going to ask. Does the 50 you have to level to get cross imp/republic races have to be on the same server? aka if I want a chiss smuggler do i have to level that chiss on the server I roll the soon to be chiss smuggler? thanks

At the moment Legacy is server not account wide.

There are 2 ways to unlock a race in the new legacy system and as is known already in the live the legacy system is only server wide and not account wide. If you wish to have a chiss smuggler you can either A, level an imperial chiss to 50 and that unlocks it for your legacy on that server or you can attain the legacy lvl required which i think is legacy lvl 5 on the pts and purchase the race unlocked via ingame currency.

Edited by Shingara

There are 2 ways to unlock a race in the new legacy system and as is known already in the live the legacy system is only server wide and not account wide. If you wish to have a chiss smuggler you can either A, level an imperial chiss to 50 and that unlocks it for your legacy on that server or you can attain the legacy lvl required which i think is legacy lvl 5 on the pts and purchase the race unlocked via ingame currency.

word, thanks man. this is what I was wondering. Thanks for the excellent answer :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.