Since SWTOR is a complete FAILURE, CAN U BRING BACK SWG

The_Black_Baron

SWG was 30x better than SWTOR when it launched. I could get lost in the planets and with this game I can't... :(.

This game is no where near as good as SWG at launch.

EDIT*

I find myself playing less and less of this game but when SWG first came out...i spent hours on it exploring, leveling up, and having FUN in the cantina's.

Edited by The_Black_Baron

Don't get me wrong, I wanted this game to succeed but, its dying...and its dying fast. :(. I just think SWG is better with player community, planets, world design and armor design..lol

I have no clue what BW was thinking when they made there lvl 50 armor.

Player Community.... you do know that the past 7 years of SWG has been the Player Community raging on the forums?

It was only the first year of SWG where it was "decent."

The Community Interaction and Crafting are the Pro's of SWG. The Con's are everything else in that game.

Gameplay, Graphics, Story, Quests, etc were Horrible. No one can deny that...

Edited by BrandonSM

You're obviously on the wrong server if you're having troubles with community. Every MMO will have some toxic communities, but you can't blame the publisher for that. They only people to blame are the players for that. BTW, this community isn't nearly as toxic as some of the communities I've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted this game to succeed but, its dying...and its dying fast. :(. I just think SWG is better with player community, planets, world design and armor design..lol

I have no clue what BW was thinking when they made there lvl 50 armor.

Can i get a link to the player rosters for each server?

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant subforum.

Thank you!