• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do some people still think it is launch day already:rolleyes:

Launch is on the 20th peeps!!!

Still lolling my pants off, prolly the devs are doing that aswell :p

Some people are just too stupid I guess to tell the diff!!!!

Oh and all the folk whining about the waves and not being in game already will be the same ones who would whine if we were all allowed in to game at the same time, causing server crashes etc....

Hey bud, just FYI, you're logic is complete failure. Do you pre-pay to eat at a restaurant? Just wondering. Does this restaurant only hold 100k of 500k people? No.

Everything you have to say is complete failure.

Actually, the guy you say is FAIL makes sense. More sense than you anyway.

Is there a Country Prio or something?

Couse I bought the game 17 juli from Webhallen(sweden) but I didnt get the redeem code until 12 oct

Is it a mistake by the company ?

any1 else had this problem?

The exact same thing happened to me, this f'ing sucks, took a day off from school because I thought I would be playing but surprise surprise... :/

I wanted to write in 400 post-page, then i took an arrow in the knee

+1 Internetz

I just checked my pre-order email from 7/21. It said access will be granted on the basis of preorder code redemption. If you didn't like that, you didn't need to preorder. If you missed that, don't be mad at Bioware. I suspect everyone who preordered are going to be in by the weekend.

Off topic: I think this tread has already surpassed all of the release date speculation threads.

why the **** would you stop with waves? wouldn't it be logical to do more tonight, you know, when the people playing right now won't be playing anymore?? Not tomorrow when the people playing now will be logging in again, seriously its like you guys have your heads up your ***, why not just monitor the server populations and let waves in accordingly not waste everyones time and just decide, oh me so sleepy me send no more waves today, bunch of twunts. Edited by fishboyy

Wow, trying to read and keep up with this thread is more entertaining to me than playing Swtor alone. Logged in, got my names and now enjoying the hundreds of people that should go back to kindergarten. Keep up the good work guys, keep me entertained till my friends get their emails probably tomorrow.