Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i can wait because i have skyrim. But i do feel for those on pvp servers and wil log into a server where they will get rick rolled from the minute theg log in.

I am really trying to figure out what ea is doing here. Either they can handle the load or not. On the. 20th they will have to anyway.

Only thing i. Can think of is they are trying to avoid everyone all jumping on a couple of server's like rift had happen. But that could be fixed by locking new players from logging into full servers.

My 2 cents back to skyrim.

I hate to inform you, Comrade, but right now it is school time for the "Kids" and they aren't off for Christmas break yet. So it's adults that are complaining.

Adults who paid, and who some were not told about a staggered entrance policy.

Which I have to honestly wonder, if they're staggering now because they don't think their servers can take 2 million logging in at once, what the hell is going to happen when the 20th hits and we get people who couldn't afford to pre-order ON TOP of those who did, all logging in?

Well, i think that's not our problem and we'll see the result exactly on 20th. :)

I find it funny that people are angry though about signing up yesterday and not being allowed in today because "they are a paying customer".

When I stand in line at McDonalds, I'm a paying customer.. why do I have to stand in line.. they should TAKE MY ORDER NOWWWW!!!! GRRRRR..

Lol you obviously have never worked in fast food, or retail to be specific. When lines get too long that means you need more clerks on registers, seems like we need more Clerks. They knew there was going to be insane amounts of people subscribing this shouldn't be a surprise at all... not even a slight curiosity it should be located on the calendar "12:34 - 4th wave - placate angry mass of crazed pre-orders"

Oh really! So if a restaurant can seat 100 people and there are 500 people waiting to get in. Everyone should be allowed to get in at the same time since you are all paying customers? Real world example of why your logic FAILS!

??? but that resturant has 5000 seats in the other section of the resturant they just dont want to seat anyone there yet.....your logic fails

Your grammar fails.