StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Release is on December 20th.

Wthell is going on here? So much angry kids, whining about some unchangeable situation?

BW won't send invitations to everybody in one day. Not even in first three days of early access, that's obvious, aren't it?

btw, sorry for my poor english, i'm russian and it's little hard for me to speak well.

Just be calm, that's easy :)

And may the force be with all of you :D

I hate to inform you, Comrade, but right now it is school time for the "Kids" and they aren't off for Christmas break yet. So it's adults that are complaining.

Adults who paid, and who some were not told about a staggered entrance policy.

Which I have to honestly wonder, if they're staggering now because they don't think their servers can take 2 million logging in at once, what the hell is going to happen when the 20th hits and we get people who couldn't afford to pre-order ON TOP of those who did, all logging in?

Could we get some numbers on how many are in game and how many invites are yet to go out? A rough % would suffice

Based on presales orders I found and these two forum threads, it appears that just under 5% of the pre-orders have been processed.

this is *********** bull **** bioware just send everyone that have preordered this mmo a head start invite and be done with it that include's myself i'm sick and tired of these invite waves that is how i came into your beta very late in the process

Meaning you were just a "new player perspective" and/or stress tester like myself on the weekends. Waves are not what got us into the beta "late". We were lucky to get in at all.