Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering if anyone who is in now can confirm this for me i was wondering if we get to keep the progress we made on our charecters from the beta testing or do we start from scratch

good question.. i think they've been deleted but im not sure about it

I don't think people would be as upset if they had an idea of when they're getting in, because it seems kind of scattershot. A simple "You preordered on X, so you get in on Y" would have made things so much simpler.

This. Would have been just fine. And honestly, if they had to revise the schedule it could only be as bad as it is already. lol

This'll probably go on dead ears but...

Am I a little irked that I can't get into play? Sure. I'm not letting it get to me. I figured from the get go I wasn't going to get in the first night/day/whatever. Relax, two years we've been waiting, what's a few more days?

Besides, this is Biowares FIRST MMO. They've never had a big game like this ever before. There are bound to be problems. Before, they only had single player games. Only some with the ability of multiplayer, not massive multiplayer. They're going to have issues at the start figuring out how to release the game. Give them a break. Saying this is a "unrecoverable error" on their part is just your rage talking.

Relax. Play another game. Watch a movie. Go outside. Yes, I said go outside. No, it's not an expansion. It's real life. Drive your car (if you have one). Ride a bike. Sing a song. Make a song. Kiss your wife/husband. Play with your kids. There are plenty of other things to do than sit on a forum, troll people, and ***** and moan to other who don't care and/or to Bioware who probably isn't even reading these threads and are just here in case they need to give us more information.

Stop ************ and say thank you to Bioware for ALLOWING us to be able to play early...TWO DAYS before they originally said to begin with.

~J

Come on yall, who cares if somebody oreder in novmber and is getting in today rather than a person who ordered on the day pre-ordering started. It just a game and we should be lucky that the devs have blessed us with a chance to play it

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.06.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.06.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

:mad::mad::mad:

Don't worry I did EGA on 12.09.2011 :) oh well...

if you post something you will get to the end of the posts! for a short time..

Edited by The_ZeroCool

I am single 30 year old male and I get 5 weeks vacation a year.. If i want to take a few days off to play a greatly anticipated game without wearing out my energy at work.. whats that to you? Why is that disgusting?

He's just upset m8 that you have a job to go to, benefits and income support probably paid for his pre order :p