Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't be bothered to continually send out invites I can't be bothered to pay for the game. Pre-order cancelled. I gotta admit I initially thought this was a better idea then massive queues like Rift/Aion had but they seem to be handling it very half assed.

If only more did the same, then they'd be forced to give a toss about their user-base. Shame really.

THIS IS THE MOST ******** GAME LAUNCH EVER!!!!!!!! Why should some people start before others??? MMO's are about levels and its like a race! You wanna get that higher level before everyone else... if everyone is getting in before other people and exploring the game and lvling? How is that fair???? if you preordered game you should all get early access... if you didnt you should start the 20th... if your servers cant handle it??? WELL MAYBE you should plan to BE SUCCESSFUL and not a failure... cause right now EA and BIOWARE IS a failure! you dont say, OMG! We have 1 million preorders how will are servers handle it! you say... we got 1 million! but we built these servers for 12 million cause thats are target! so no problem everyone jump in and start having fun! but no!! instead you play with people!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TOOK THE DAY OFF on the 15th??? now they have to change it... OH BUT NOW! They dont know what day to take off cause now youve screwed with them more than a few times!!!

Yes, release was the 15 for early game... I agree its awesome you decided to move it up 2 days... but now instead of being nice your screwing with peoples lives, jobs, families, that they are trying to plan for when they can start playing, its near the holidays, people are trying to properly plan and all your doing is screwing with them... seriously. if you want any chance to be succesful or any chance to beat wow... stop thinking small minded, and playing games with ur customers... or you will die just like AION in a few years I PROMISE YOU!

ROFLMAO! Seriously? Playing with lives and jobs? If you can't handle life because of a video game I think you have bigger issues than having a fair shot at leveling.

yea except that waves are all doen for the day now and tomorrow 80% of the people playing now will still be playing, so tomorrow they can only let 20% the amount of the people of today in, and the 15th will be worse because people booked it off and it will get worse everyday, seriously how they did not foresee this is beyond me, they need more servers, they are just being penny pinching ***** and are only going to add more in emergency, even tho they could make everyone happy and add lots then if pops get low just merge a couple

the LAST tweet said that there was still a wave to go.

THIS IS THE MOST ******** GAME LAUNCH EVER!!!!!!!! Why should some people start before others??? MMO's are about levels and its like a race! You wanna get that higher level before everyone else... if everyone is getting in before other people and exploring the game and lvling? How is that fair???? if you preordered game you should all get early access... if you didnt you should start the 20th... if your servers cant handle it??? WELL MAYBE you should plan to BE SUCCESSFUL and not a failure... cause right now EA and BIOWARE IS a failure! you dont say, OMG! We have 1 million preorders how will are servers handle it! you say... we got 1 million! but we built these servers for 12 million cause thats are target! so no problem everyone jump in and start having fun! but no!! instead you play with people!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE TOOK THE DAY OFF on the 15th??? now they have to change it... OH BUT NOW! They dont know what day to take off cause now youve screwed with them more than a few times!!!

Yes, release was the 15 for early game... I agree its awesome you decided to move it up 2 days... but now instead of being nice your screwing with peoples lives, jobs, families, that they are trying to plan for when they can start playing, its near the holidays, people are trying to properly plan and all your doing is screwing with them... seriously. if you want any chance to be succesful or any chance to beat wow... stop thinking small minded, and playing games with ur customers... or you will die just like AION in a few years I PROMISE YOU!

hahahahaha i did lol.

Seriously,

The pre order was Bought for $5.00 that made it so you could have a copy of the game thats it. It didn't entitle you to play on the 1st of the 7 days for early access, so chill out. Your getting more for your money just by getting to play within the 1st seven days of early access. No other game has offered this. So stop whining about what you think you should get and have patience. I'm sure the stress lvl at bioware is very intense currently. Give em a break and don't miss work just to play a game. Thats idiotic.

No other game has offered early access invites for people that pre-ordered? You're joking right?

Edited by LordKnives

Your chip set is good, your RAM is low...but really you need to check your vid card...i had a 256...just upgraded to 1gig vid card...i would recommened buying a 2 gig ram card and i wouldn't run the game on anything less than a 512M ram card...

In no way, shape, or form should anyone be trying to play this game on a P4 with 2GB of ram and most likely onboard video or a card thats as dated as the CPU. A computer of those specs would have been made in 2004-2005. Even WoW would have a hard time running on that. Get with the time and get a computer atleast 5 years old or less, haha.

The game NEEDS a Dualcore CPU, 4GBS of ram, and a modern low-mid range video card to run properly. Tom's hardware guide and many other sites allready proved this during beta.

Mental note, Take down all the names of the users within this forum that are complaining about the status of access or whatever they seem to be upset about. During gameplay be sure to cross check every invite I send for group and make sure to avoid said users. Most likely they will be extremely poor players as they will most likely get upset of they miss a need roll or take more damage than they should due to a lack of team play.

Only drawback... not many people I can group with based on this forum I guess. lol

Actually what I am frustrated about is, I won't get to play with my husband, because he is already blowing through levels and I haven't gotten my email yet. And since I am the responsible one - I will be watching the kids all evening while he plays and levels farther and farther from me =p

Ahh well. Saturday is my birthday and you can be damned sure he will be in charge of the kids ALL DAY LONG!

happy birthday ;]

You are only going to do 5 waves today? It's the afternoon, at this rate this launch should probably take the entire 7 days...no wonder you extended it.

I never thought I would say this but, your launch is in my opinion a huge failure. Am I whining, no....just pointing out that you are being too cautious and your extreme caution and desire to have a smooth launch is actually turning into a fail.

There is no such thing as a perfect launch, you can either deal with the inherent issues of a launch..or you can do this and cause problems with friends and guilds being able to start the gaming experience together. Epic fail on your part, those of us who wish to experience the start of the game with friends and guildmates probably put more emphasis on that than having to deal with some launch day hiccups... Or do you have that little faith in your game and servers?

7 days is a bonus compared to what they originally promised, everyone should be thankful, because originally the people with Collector's Edition would have waited until Thursday, December 15th, 2011.
ya everyone who gets in but what about the 80% who will not be in the game until well after the 15.

half the servers are only at medium-high capacity, shouldn't you stop inviting when they are full? not 3/4's full? seriously ***, are you trying to piss people off?

Think about what you are saying before you type it...

There are a ton of people that got invites that are sitting in their cubes at work right now or a desk at school. When these people get home tonight you are going to see those servers fill up so fast there will be queues to get in.

Duh!