Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The frothing rage people are showing is pretty entertaining.

I mean i pre-ordered on the 07/21 at 7:52am, I am not in, and I dont care. It's another day I will see sunlight until I immerse myself like a fool, anyway...back to the Heinekeg.

Nice, haha. Sunlight will be a strange thing soon.

My question is why stop the waves at 3 PM when there is obviously a lot of day left. We have now covered 6-7 days of preorders and only 6 days left to get them all in. Yes, I think people will be getting EA starting all the way up to the 19th, but at this rate, it will be 2/3 of the preorders on that last day.

I have my CE for a few days now. Got it on Friday the 9th. Waiting patiently for the Early Access. Problem is, I redeemed on the 28th of November, so I am guessing I will have to wait until Friday or the weekend.

I know people are saying "Stop crying" ect at the latent Early Access sadness. But unfortunately I am the same. Why reward the early orders? I mean... I pre-ordered as soon as I played the beta. You are not going to really buy something at a shop if you have no knowledge of something. So I am a little disappointed. I paid £130 for the CE and I prob won't get Early Access until the weekend.

For me, they should have giving some Early pre-orders access and some later ones to keep things fair. I am not interested in people who say "Stop whining blah blah" because infact, they are the ones moaning about people moaning and I find it highly humorous.