Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I have manage to pass the time waiting just reading this thread. The fits of laughter it has brought have made the time pass quickly. You people need to learn to chill, you'll get on that game when you get on and not before. Crying and Whining wont make your time go any faster.

I just had a funny thought, it would be kind of poetic if the developers were using these thread to target the people whining so they could more them to the back of the line. :D The would suck for a lot of people XD. Any way Be happy you'll more then likely get on before me since my Game stop failed to give me my code and i didn't get it from them until i went back a month later and demanded it.:mad:

I like i like so true

Really? The company I know of, Bioware, is committed to a smooth launch and because if they let everyone in at the same time, the servers would go down and everyone wouldn't be able to play for days.

So they decided to let people in up to 5 days early, and all you had to do was put 5 dollars down on a preorder. Very generous. then they added two more days. Amazingly generous!

And you're still ************?

God lord the trolling on this thread....

:sy_republic: Hey now, that's not necessary. Republic doesn't automatically mean whiner. I'm gonna be going Republic, I pre-ordered on Aug. 3rd and while I'm bummed I didn't get in on the first day, I'm not nerd-raging. I'm going to go make myself some lunch and watch Blade Runner. Factions got nothing to do with maturity.

I must say.

I <3 you, sir.

I wish they would show the schedule for EGA

Ex:

Wave 1 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 2 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 3 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 4 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 5 EGA for preorders on : 7/23

Wave 6 EGA for preorders on : 7/24 - 7/31

Wave 7 EGA for preorders on : 7/24 - 7/31

Wave 8 EGA for preorders on : 8/1 - 8/15

ect.

ect.

ect.

This would allow people to know around about when they would be getting an invite.

I do realize things happen earlier or later than expected, but it gives people something to go off of, to estimate for when their invite arrives.

Many things the game industries fail to do is to put their-selves in the position of the customer, to enhance customer support and to reduce frustration for the consumer.

P.S. Well not just the gaming industry xD

I completely agree with you!! It is just good customer services to inform patrons of how long they have to wait ... or how long the line is.

This Reminds of the stupidest store ever created...Blizzstore...Blizzcon sucks just as this uncertian wait time. Billions screamed, and were Silenced. 6hrs of doing the downloading to a no access.

I hate checking my email, I only check it once a month.