Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

StephenReid

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

""i really hate when people have money (whereas i have none) and they get in line in front of me at wendy's and order a baconator, and they totally get it days before i do....i mean, i ordered mine days later but i paid same amount of money and wanted a baconator last week ffs!!112 its not faiwaah

didn't realize this was a charity.""

I find your theory flaw'ed. I have been to Wendy's and Ordered a Baconator and a fry (first in line). Guy behind me ordered (after me) Baconator, frys, and a shake. He got all 3 before i got any thing but my number. Somehow ordering togo was faster.

Man ppl are not getting the whole point with EGA. Better to do it this way and get a good stable game, then to do it SOE style and totally f**k everything up at launch day.

Just chill and you will get in eventually. Being a b***h about it wont help you get in any faster.

All pre-orders will get in on the 15th, just be happy if you get in earlier then that.

To be honest,

All I am really annoyed about is the implication I got from the email that stated it will begin on the 13th so I assumed that we'd get an email on that date specifying what date we'd start in the early access and I don't care if I don't get to play today. The only point I'm making is I'd like to know what actual date so I don't say to my friends in work "No I got nothing planned mate, lets do something" fine example.

Agreed. Some type of plan, even if it changes, would let people have an idea of when they can at least start hoping they get in.

Actually, count on the first 2 or even 3 days being july only. I input my code on July 28th and have yet to get the invite. Not too terribly worried though, I'll get in eventually and any early access is a bonus.

I highly doubt it. More people pre-ordered in August than any other month. If your numbers were correct people that ordered in September-December would only get 1 or 2 days access at most. Not gonna happen.

OH no they did early access 2 days before they said they were gonna do it . oh no that means 2 extra days and oh no that means if you don't get invite today you will get it tommorow and oh no that means 1 extra day then you had before the original 15th date . Jeez you guys have to get over urselves and calm down.

anyone whining about not being in today or already today has made me almost pass out from a coughing fit brought on by tooo much laughing.

i am myself awaiting my launch into the early access and i doubt i'll get it till tomorrow but you know what.. i don't mind. they said they'd do it one way and contrary to all the rumors out there... they probably are doing it according to plan.

now you all feel you're entitled to something because you put a $5 deposit down on a game you may or may not pick up? well if that was a $5 fee that is ON TOP of the price i'd agree with you maybe there is something there but i paid $5 and i will pay 144.99 on pick up for my 149.99 CE box on the 20th. GET REAL! find a job, go outside and play.... when you do you'll find that access comes quicker because you FORGET about it! lol

but really get out of here complaining because jimmy bob gets in 1 day earlier than you. if you want to threaten bioware with your subscription, don't do it till you have refunded your $5 and two years later you still haven't bought the game or even played it from a friends account.. then i'll take you more seriously. if you're going to do it don't just post here and say you will. DO it then come post here!!!!!

Darth Freki

oh BTW: I don't care if you think i'm a tool for them or not but i'm not. I just know how to control myself better than about 85% of you here.

+1, I have already paid for my collectors edition. To me (and should be the same for most here) anything before the 20th is a bonus so if you have pre-ordered just chill out because we will all no doubt get in within the next few days. Its not that hard to wait, you'd think it was the end of days the way some people are going on.

I don't get why people are complaining. It's always said "Up to 5 Days Early Access." It's never said "You will play 5 days early." They gave us 2 extra days when they could have just sat there, poking at the servers.

I've waited for this game just as long as anyone else, back when it was just a vague rumor being spread around various MMO forums. I just think we should relax a bit. They're already sending out "bonus waves" of invites to ensure everyone gets their fair share of early access time. The thing that sucks is the Game Stop in my town didn't have the pre-order codes until October so it'll probably be Thurs or Friday before I get mine. I'm not going to complain about it, just going to wait and play when I have the chance.

Maybe we should just kick back, relax, and keep an eye on our e-mail just in case.

First of all this thread = epic win....

Second. Pre-ordered on the 21st but forgot to register it on this sight till the 5th of Dec....oh well...its a mmo...why the rush to get through the game so you complain about when the next update is...calm down...and keep me laughing..

I will be having a drink in your honor this evening. So sad, yet also so true.....

I'm a little confused. I redeemed my pre order code in August, but on my account, it says I didn't redeem it until Novemember? That's complete ********. I don't mind waiting for my turn, but why has my turn been bumped so far down the list???

same with my account, Redeem Product is not checked, I know I did , even for a test I stuck it in & found out its been used... so. Hope its not bugged.