Marauder similar to?

il-jumper

Id say they're like a Witch Elf from WAR, without the stealth, and with much more mobility. Marauder is melee deeps with defensive buffs and essential group buffs. In my opinion the easy part is DPSing, the challenge lies in managing your defensive buffs and debuffs, while twisting interrupts. If you know what you're doing you can become extremely hard to kill with only a 4 second vanish Edited by HBninjaX

is it true they are simliar to Multilate Rogue and Assassin from Aion?

I'm looking something to play similar to those. No I dont care for stealth but I loved the managment of buffs/debuffs/stacking.

More like a Fury Warrior. They use Rage, they have different Forms (Stances), they even have a 15-sec CD Charge (Force Charge)! They have a tree dependent on Bleed effects called Annihilation(Arms), another tree (Carnage) that enhances DW abilities, (Fury, sorta), and a 3rd that is more focused on your Force abilities like Force Scream etc (Rage).

If you want to have to manage a lot of buffs, Annihilation sounds up your alley.

People compare maras to fury warriors just because they dual wield, but the playstyle of them actually resembles unholy dk dots based (annihilation) and frost dk for the crit intensive direct damage (carnage), and rage doesn't really compare to anything. Edited by Assaultrooper