The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Naked SOA Normal mode

But does someone bragging about a "Server first magenta" crystal schematic in their sig have room to complain? No, sorry you don't.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that lol, magenta crystals have always been trash anyway when anyone could easily get a level 56 crystal only a few weeks into the game.

The CE pre-order is pretty good too. Grats on wasting $150 on some ingame items you probably never use and a statue that you either a) sold on ebay or b) is collecting dust on your shelf. Having pre-ordered the DDE, I instantly regretted it after actually seeing the items, not exactly something I would proudly put in my sig.

I'm not impressed. NM Soa is harder than naked normal Soa. You guys aren't even really naked. You are still wearing your implants, earpieces, and relics. Try something actually challenging next time.

The only things "hard" about NiM Soa are the bugs, get over yourself. If you want to talk about challenges, you are playing the wrong game for that. They decided to take the time to make their own challenges because they're bored, nothing wrong with that.

Edited by Ganrax

The only things "hard" about NiM Soa are the bugs, get over yourself. If you want to talk about challenges, you are playing the wrong game for that. They decided to take the time to make their own challenges because they're bored, nothing wrong with that.

Dont forget drunk ^.^