Music

Letallis

There is this one song i keep hearing when I am in flashpoint or a story area when it's time to fight. It's a very nice piece of music but I have no idea what it is. Anyone have any idea? I hum it in my head all the time. LOL

It's kind like a triplet, that descends then two more triplets that ascend if that makes any sense at all. I don't really notice the beginning of the song until I hear that part. It sounds sort of like the Mandalorian song and I've heard it played in Hammer Station. Any help is appreciated.

There is this one song i keep hearing when I am in flashpoint or a story area when it's time to fight. It's a very nice piece of music but I have no idea what it is. Anyone have any idea? I hum it in my head all the time. LOL

It's kind like a triplet, that descends then two more triplets that ascend if that makes any sense at all. I don't really notice the beginning of the song until I hear that part. It sounds sort of like the Mandalorian song and I've heard it played in Hammer Station. Any help is appreciated.

Did you hear it in Episode I during the duel between Darth Maul and Qui Gon and Obi-Wan?