Is your European server well populated?

Tsukuni

When I started playing tor my server Peragus mining facility had server queues. Now 3 months later planet populations are in single figures. Is your server of choice well populated? Are there busier servers out there?

When I started playing tor my server Peragus mining facility had server queues. Now 3 months later planet populations are in single figures. Is your server of choice well populated? Are there busier servers out there?

even during primetime EU servers also light populated and keep dropping...

Frostclaw population has dropped like a stone the past couple weeks, from 300+ (Fleet) down to barely 100 & it's the 2nd highest EU PvE most nights, doesn't bode well at all, most worlds are 10-25ppl.

I decided to start levelling some chars on Red Eclipse which is about the only healthy EU PvE server left.

Edited by SkuzBukit

Tomb of Freedom Nadd is well populated (Very Heavy or Full at peak times), and The Red Eclipse is also well populated (Heavy or Very Heavy at peak times).

I also have toons on Luka Sene and several other servers, but on those the problem seems to be either a very low pop or a pop which has already hit 50 (logged into Luka Sene last night, 137 people on the Imperial Fleet, less than 20 of whom were sub-50), so if you are rolling a new toon and looking for a group, the raw numbers on the fleets are not neccessarily a good indication of your chances.

Edit: Logging on to ToFN or Red Eclipse, my healers are as popular as a naked supermodel, and there are always lfm/lfg spam messages floating around the fleets and planets for groups to do FPs or Heroics.

Edited by Erevan_Kindelar