Crippling Slash... Yes? No? Sometimes?

Dakan

First off, mine actually ticks for 1500 with 3 stacks. If you spread the stacks out a bit better you can reload it just after he cleanses. Meaning that the dots get a few hits in. But in pvp on a healer I can burst them down with my other skills and I dont really rely on dots. Kiting doesnt really affect melee classes that can keep up. They have the stuns, speed ups to get some distance but I can work around that with choke and charge.

So really, As you guys havent seen the healers. I will just assume then that you are the bad ones that cant kill a healer and are taking it out on others.

No one said they couldn't kill a healer, not sure why you're saying that at all, no need to make this an epeen stroking contest.

also keeping pressure on a healer in every way you can is something you should be doing, doesn't matter if you don't need the dots, not putting them on is a bad idea.

No one said they couldn't kill a healer, not sure why you're saying that at all, no need to make this an epeen stroking contest.

also keeping pressure on a healer in every way you can is something you should be doing, doesn't matter if you don't need the dots, not putting them on is a bad idea.

I made that assumption based on others in this thread making assumptions that someone that doesnt dispel and heals instead is bad.

I never said I dont apply the dots I said I dont apply them as rapidly as I would someone that cant cleanse them. I'm not here to stroke epeens like people above that assume someone fails because they dont dispel I simply mentioned that I do not use Crippling slash which caused people to flex that epeen you refer to and call others bad.

To Me, Crippling slash is a waste of a GCD and a slot on my keyboard. I don't see how me choosing to not use crippling slash makes another person bad.