So how much does it cost?

VettoRyo

Is it already final that you will be able to buy this ability?

If it is then I hope a hell of a lot, because otherwise there would be no point to it.

I disagree, Why should I be forced level a jedi Miraluka when all I want is a Sith Miraluka. It should have been unlocked with Legacy level.

I disagree, Why should I be forced level a jedi Miraluka when all I want is a Sith Miraluka. It should have been unlocked with Legacy level.

That I can agree with, it would make equally much sense to make this a legacy ability. I would just hate it if there would be a shortcut to all special features in the form of €.

That I can agree with, it would make equally much sense to make this a legacy ability. I would just hate it if there would be a shortcut to all special features in the form of €.

I agree fully with that, but as I said I'd rather cough over the cash then go threw the hell of leveling a toon I do not want just to get the toon I do.

I don't believe that they have finalized the Official Price for going live, but at the moment (last i saw) it was 500,000 Credits to purchase Human, and 1.5 Million Credits for the other Species. Becoming Level 50 as any Species automatically unlocks the Species for All Classes.