Scheduled Maintenance March 23rd

Yndras

OMG people are playing without paying.

Lets shutdown the servers until we fix that. those freeloaders need to be baned

I am happy with that.

I am unhappy with every subbing player subing each month. Ok lets drop the servers to remove the freeloaders at he expense of the subers. It could have waited to Tuesday. I THINK BIOFAIL ARE DUMB AS D*G s**T

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand their logic for "same time" patches or fixes.

If they split it up, some servers would then have new content while others didn't.

Then people would cry foul because, more than likely, Europe would have new content before America.

I can understand their logic for "same time" patches or fixes.

If they split it up, some servers would then have new content while others didn't.

Then people would cry foul because, more than likely, Europe would have new content before America.

Not really... I'm sure that's what the issue is here, but why not do something like this:

1. Take down Oceania servers (leave EU/NA up and running), patch Oceania (leave Oceania down).

2. Take down EU servers (leave NA up, both EU and Oceania are now down), patch EU.

3. Take down NA servers (all down at this point), Patch NA

4. Bring all servers back up.

This would reduce the amount of time everything is down considerably... I'd happily roll a character or two on the NA servers to play during times like these... might help stop all the whining about servers not having enough population too.

If there are problems with their release method - it'll surface when they're doing the Oceania servers, so only 3 servers would need to be down for an extended amount if things needed addressing on the fly.

There are multiple ways to do things.

So once again, you take servers down on a friday night at 9pm during oceanic prime time for 4 hours for a patch. I mean what the hell!!!!

How many americans do you have on at say 8am or 6am friday morning? You need to select a new time because the current one is *********** awful.

i live in canada and i am on every friday 6 am to 8 am ..so shrug

We are the Borg(US) your servers and subs will be collected into our own thus advancing Borg awesomeness surender your monnies and we'll add your financial distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is Futile. Swtor belongs to Murika