The Merc Bodyguard Unsub Thread

SuperJoo

Post your /unsub and days left.

/sub

29 days left on a 3 month subscription, where the content was beaten within 2

Remove the heat masacre or remove the healing redux. One is a nerf, but both of these will kill our class.

Post your /unsub and days left.

/sub

29 days left on a 3 month subscription, where the content was beaten within 2

Remove the heat masacre or remove the healing redux. One is a nerf, but both of these will kill our class.

can i have your stuff?

/sub

Only going to sub for another 1500 days maybe. Realized that if I learned to play and had some perspective, instead of throwing a little hissy fit, things are not as bad as they seem.

damnit, i thought i was going to have the best post, and then you had to go and be funny, coffee being wiped off the desk after coming out my nose and all

SuperJoo - While I share your frustration, this is an unproductive way to express it. Other than having already had your guild copied to the PTS so you could test the changes and provide feedback, I don't have a productive suggestion at the moment, sorry.

Yaz, I am kind of disappointed in your response. While I get that you may be tired of the whining, Bodyguards got totally blindsided. At least Sorcs were told they were getting Nerfed and Aresenals were told to expect playstyle changes. We went to the patch notes to see how cool our buff was and not only is it as crappy as we feared, but we got like 6 nerfs too. Surely you can understand that many people are very upset and since Bioware has given no explanation which only adds to the frustration there are many irrational outbursts. It is not hard to get. As for: "just the tm spamorons " I don't even know how that applies to a Bodyguard thread. I like the Yaz who helps people with arsenal issues and says things like "do what makes you happy, and do not hate on the other builds like *some people* on the boards seem to do far to often, we are brothers, not enemies". That Yaz is pretty cool.

Rogozhi - its not even close to a L2P issue. Way to miss the point. But haha yer so funny.

Abysuus - Actually the healing community in general has been asking for Ops to be buffed. Thanks for your understanding. Oh and hey since you think we're equal now, wheres my battle rez, drop combat, stealth, etc.? If we are even in healing, we should get the same utility too, right?

Edited by TempestasSilva

Its the same place your armor buff for when you are tank healing is at they dont have. All factors considered all the healers are much much closer together than they were prepatch, and contrary to popular belief the sky isnt falling.

Hello everyone,

If you would like to discuss the planned changes to the Bodyguard Spec for Mercenaries, please do so in one of the following locations, as we will be closing this thread to help keep things better organized.

A reminder that specific feedback garnered from testing on the PTS should be posted in the Public Test Server forum. For general discussion, feel free to use the previously existing topic in the Mercenary forum.

Thank you for understanding!