SWTOR paladin like class

InzightLive

hello, i used to play wow and i always liked playing a ret paladin(being melee with abit of healing and stuff too)

which swtor class would fit this the most?

jedi knight guardian spec, although they don't have heals they are conceptually the same class. They are a melee that fights for justice and peace and wear heavy armor and... well are basically just ret pallys

Edited by Shmoltek

jedi knight guardian spec, although they don't have heals they are conceptually the same class. They are a melee that fights for justice and peace and wear heavy armor and... well are basically just ret pallys

Thematicly, sure. Mechanicly, the JK/SW play like the Warrior from wow. In fact, many of the moves (at least early on) are ripped right from the Warrior spell list.

Since he is asking for a melee character with heals, he'd be best served as a Consular Shadow/Inqusitor Assassin.

Yeah, I have to say when I played a Sith Warr it felt a lot like a warrior from WoW and not at all like a paladin. So if you want something similar to a pally's style play JK/SW is not the way to go. Didn't get to play a JC....seems like that might work, but I'm not sure. Now if it's the conceptual idea behind the class you are interested in, then yes JK or JC is probably the way to go. Edited by deneeve