Accidently sold a very expensive item you just bought?

Draco_Sciy

Do you hate it when you accidentally sell a very expensive item you just bought? Now you don't have enough credits for that item, for feel as thou you have been cheated. I feel so stupid when i accidentally sell an item when i mean to equip it. Makes me wish there was some kind of confirmation for either items you just bought or the more rare items all together. I think this is a much needed feature, its something i did not think would happen to me often yet it does. Please comment if you feel like this would improve the game, hey maybe a developer will hear us and help get this feature added to the user interface.

Do you hate it when you accidentally sell a very expensive item you just bought? Now you don't have enough credits for that item, for feel as thou you have been cheated. I feel so stupid when i accidentally sell an item when i mean to equip it. Makes me wish there was some kind of confirmation for either items you just bought or the more rare items all together. I think this is a much needed feature, its something i did not think would happen to me often yet it does. Please comment if you feel like this would improve the game, hey maybe a developer will hear us and help get this feature added to the user interface.

Unless you sold it on the GTN or HCTN, there is a "Buy Back" tab at the bottom of the screen that will allow you to buy back the most recently sold items - I think the queue limit there is 10 or 12 items. What is more, you pay the price you sold it for, so your mistake is not penalised.

Wow, someone else has a problem, and politely asks about it.

Someone else replies that it is already a solution, with no condescension, and explains how to find it.

The first person acknowledges the mistake and thanks the second person, also politely.

Call yourselves SWTOR posters?

;)

Someone else replies that it is already a solution, with no condescension, and explains how to find it.

The first person acknowledges the mistake and thanks the second person, also politely.

;)

holy ****, they DO exist! quick, capture them! not one but TWO wild considerate posters! truly the rarest of sights!

;)

The end of the world is nigh... Forum posters being polite and considerate! 2012!!!

Accidentally sold a very expensive item you just bought? :jawa_eek:

Tired of being stunlocked by Force lightning? :jawa_frown:

Is your grand scheme to conquer the galaxy just not working out? :jawa_redface:

THEN LOOK FURTHER!

Troopertroll has no solution for you! :jawa_mad:

Umadsir? :csw_trooper:

Edited by SevTrando