Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Which Imperial class next?

Joluka

Hi all,

So, a few weeks ago I finished the Sith Warrior storyline up to level 50, and it was really really amazing and sithy :D

Now, I've been wanting to create a new character I'll be able to stick with to 50 just like I did with my SW, but I just can't decide! I want an imperial class with a cool story and nice mechanics (if you could mention advanced class, that would be appreciated). I've been debating on Light Sided IA or a Dark Sided SI, I'll take all classes into account, any thoughts? Thanks in advanced!

I'm playin a LS Agent and the story is really good! Especially ch. 2, from what has been going around with endings there are some that are really interesting. I for one will be going with

Turning into a double agent and working for the Republic SIS

Just because of the thrillness of doing so, and I find it could be really interesting in the future with story.

Smuggler story is good too, for Republic side.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Bounty Hunters are really great! if everybody says that smuggler is the coolest and funniest class there is then bounty hunters are like empire's smugglers, almost equally as funny. I have tried all classes from Empire side but BHs take the price for sure!

IA!!! My first character played and my first 50 was a LS Operative (pre class changes). She's still fun to play after the class changes as well. The story is AMAZING!! Chapter one is a little meh, but holy cow it picks up after that.

I am playing BH and SI and I love both stories. SI slows down in the 20s A LOT but once you wrap up act 1 it gets amazing again. I am 48 now and about to finish the story.

I would go BH for a big difference from what u are used to.

BH MERC is what I did, tons of fun.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.