Whats the hardest class for you to kill?

Lijun

Thorane?

Ray?

Sweety?

I can't believe I don't remeber the name....but the 2h WP?

Just tell me! lol

Think of the baddest, ugliest dood that you'd never want to meet in a video game dark alley. I'm that guy.

You can rest assured my Sentinel is an absolute slaughterhouse.

haha - if that doesn't key you in, I can't help you anymore ;p

Think of the baddest, ugliest dood that you'd never want to meet in a video game dark alley. I'm that guy.

You can rest assured my Sentinel is an absolute slaughterhouse.

haha - if that doesn't key you in, I can't help you anymore ;p

hmmmm........hmmmmmmmmmmm......

My guess is.....

Rakija?

no wait..

Gogogadget?

no wait...

Larthan

This made me realize how many names I forgot from WAR lol

Edited by JustinxDuff

Especially easy to kill are the bad Mara/Sent who spec Carnage/Combat.

I love it when I'm randomly spec'd Carnage for trololol and I see some Watchman/Anni dude training on some random person on my team. I walk up with a full rage bar all quiet-like, and 100->0 them in 4.5 seconds with a little RNG.

I love it when I'm randomly spec'd Carnage for trololol and I see some Watchman/Anni dude training on some random person on my team. I walk up with a full rage bar all quiet-like, and 100->0 them in 4.5 seconds with a little RNG.

Sadly, unless you're on Daragon Trail, we couldn't test this theory. But you're forgetting, any Sent with 12 Focus built up, especially 12 Focus and 30 Centering, is going to do some stupid numbers.

And for the record, if I had Camo or GbtF available, that'd never work...so you face bad Sents. I also pop 6150 health Warzone Medpacs like candy. Combat hits hard, there is no doubt. It's just broken. Oh, what's this, a Carnage Mara? Ohhh, he just used Gore, AWE/STASIS/PACIFY/LEAP (to distant target)...uh oh, just wasted your most powerful 4.5 seconds. Now you hit like a flaccid *****. Tickle tickle tickle.

Edited by Mal-Sharran

i am combat spec and i roll over most anni marauders equally geared, there is like 1 or 2 names who i know will be close call, but any sent/maru vs sent/maru fight is about skill rather than spec. (for example i usually start with pacify which seems to make cauterize and overload saber hits to miss, and yet i very rarely get pacified by a marauder, that one ability makes a tough fight into a faceroll-easy win)

i am combat spec and i roll over most anni marauders equally geared, there is like 1 or 2 names who i know will be close call, but any sent/maru vs sent/maru fight is about skill rather than spec. (for example i usually start with pacify which seems to make cauterize and overload saber hits to miss, and yet i very rarely get pacified by a marauder, that one ability makes a tough fight into a faceroll-easy win)

I don't want to give the typical response of 'you must fight bad Marauders' but honestly, if you don't pop Pacify against another Sent/Mara, then the people you're fighting ARE bad. I won't dominate a Combat in a duel, it's not like they're super easy, but if you know what to look for it's cake. Oh, that's the animation for Precision, time to CC. Ok, that's over, now you hit like a baby. Oh, you just popped Saber Ward, AWE! Bam, there goes half of your most powerful defensive cd. You're right, it is all about skill, but just like any underdog situation, there is a limit to how far skill can take you before you hit a ceiling. So a Combat, fighting an equally geared/skilled Watchman...the Combat should lose. Pretty much every time.

In any normal length duel, I will build enough centering to use Zen at least once, naturally. Then I can Val. Call and use it again. I just healed 36% of my health, giving me 23800 (effective) health, up from 17500. It's just that simple.

I don't want to give the typical response of 'you must fight bad Marauders'

Its true :) i regard most as bad, the skill requirement to be 'good' with this class is rather high, most marauders are very easy to beat due to being simply unable to play class to its potential.. hell even i cannot play it to its 'full' potential, i cannot press all the buttons optimally all the time, i dont know that anyone can even, but i do tend to do very well and when i get into a 1v1 with a marauder i see very clearly all the mistakes they make as they make them, just as i see my own mistakes... i just make far less off them than they do in general.

So a Combat, fighting an equally geared/skilled Watchman...the Combat should lose. Pretty much every time.

I dont agree here, i beat a watchman sent in full BM (and at that time i was in full champion) and he is CLEARLY a better player than me, mostly he would beat me and it would be down to me making errors and him outplaying me (He moves and jumps around more than anyone ive ever seen, its just hard to keep him in my sights let alone focus on pressing right buttons :p), nothing to do with spec. But when i hit things right... i did win and he did not do anything really wrong, he outgeared me and outplays me and yet i won a few of 1v1 and came very close on most (like so close if i had pressed dispatch just a fraction sooner... many times)... This tells me the spec works just fine for that scenario you outline

Edited by Ainianu

This tells me the spec works just fine for that scenario you outline

Who knows, the only Sentinels I duel on a regular basis are Watchman, and they end just like you say. I never dominate, it always comes down to a single Dispatch, the winner living by a thread. I'd like to duel you ^_^ Pity we never will...

+1

Combat spec'd and loving it!