The End of SWTOR: PvP after Exploration

Horing

What is going to kill off SWTOR the quickest is PvP. Simply put, there is no balance. Once people stop playing the story-line and looking for more - the wheels will start coming off when they discover their loving crafted class is a pure zero in PvP! Inquisitors rule, as do Consulars, followed by Commandos with Jedi-like powers of stun and Force Push. Throw in a Gunslinger, and any melee class is dead. 5 shots for a Consular to drop a Sith Marauder. 5 shots for a Commando to do the same. 5 hits from the melee unit has not even made a scratch to the Commando, and even if it did to the Inquisitor/Consular, they simpy **** the melee's hitpoint tank by outhealing them in terms of damage do-able and HP! In fact, it is a joke. And please, do not tell me to wait till lvl 50 before I start to PvP, or if you have played less than 75 matches do not add your 2 cents of worthless crap! Crunch the statistics and see which class dominates the kill list every fight - I bet it is Inquisitor/Commando or Consular/Gunslinger - and the piss-ants are Juggernaut/Guardians. Get hit by Force Lightning half way across the map is only so cute so long, or standing there stunned for half the fight with *********** pebbles raining down on you is that much fun! Fail to rebalance and kiss your experienced players goodbye!!

Pvp is team based, and pretty much balanced, I suggest you try Sith Meditation Sphere where we have a wide variety of GREAT players in each class which strongly confirms that when it comes to pvp it's based on your team. I can top dps every game and it wouldn't matter if my team wasn't by my side to help me win and protect me.

Top DPS with which class? A melee class? lol - if I had dedicted healer running around behind me I can clean the clock on any map as well. How about you have a crap team around you? How will your class stack up one on one?

Top DPS with which class? A melee class? lol - if I had dedicted healer running around behind me I can clean the clock on any map as well. How about you have a crap team around you? How will your class stack up one on one?

As the second poster in this thread stated. PvP is balanced around team work. If you are on a fail team that doesn't mean that PvP in the game is unbalanced. Perhaps you should offer to teach your team to work better together and or find a regular group of people to team up with so that you can practice your tactics together and improve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.