Rated pvp healing post 1.2 ruh roh

EStarfall

So as the patch notes stand now, healing in pvp is not gonna be a bowel of cherries come 1.2 or as I like to call it "Bioware/SOE Jump the Shark/Jump to Lightspeed".

What we are basically doing now is PuG battlegrounds. Some guilds are running 4 and 4 and getting into the same battlegrounds but for all intents and purposes we have PuG pvp.

Bioware is tailoring these nerfs to PuG warzone healing. What we will soon be in will be rated warzone healing which anyone who has done organized pvp knows is a different animal. How do you suppose we are not gonna be Warrior/Knight fodder with their interrupt buffs and our slowed down deliverance? In rateds we are gonna be interupted like it's going out of style. I'm already getting interupted like crazy trying to cast my AOE heal because of it's over the top "Jesus pose" animation and longer cast time. Benevolence heals like a pea shooter and "hope to crit" healing just ain't my bag.

Also I'm tired of this "good players will be fine, quit whining" crowd. BS. You must be sadomasochists because it's obvious to anyone with 1/4 of a brain that it's not gonna be "just fine" post 1.2. I'm willing to bet those that say it's gonna be just fine A) don't understand the changes B) Don't play seer C) don't pvp or care much about it D) were the ones begging for the nerf in the first place.

Hey Georg, I am not very happy with you.