Opinions needed on White Crystal and the 1.2 patch

RefugeASSASSIN

So ive finally saved up the 2.5 Mil to get myself one of the +41 crystals, problem is I dont know which one to get. Currently im running a 31-0-10 Darkness build and have my character geared out in Stalker gear for DPS. Everything I have is champ except for implants, bracers and belt.

Right now I sit on roughly 1400ish endurance and 1350 will power. My crit percentage is around 25% for both mele and force. My problem lies in the fact that I dont havea PTS account setup, so I would have to do that and level to get to the fleet just to see how the gear is changing with the better mods alignment. Not to mention the changes to diminishing returns where Expertise is much better then it is now.

So the question goes, what would you go for (or have) in this situation? +41 Crit, +41 Endurance or +41 Power or +41 Expertise? Im really ruling out the endurance one for the most part but im just not sure which direction I should go and this being a one time deal, I would like to get it right.

My other question is weapons, I see alot of the new armors and stats across the Internet, but ive yet to see if there is a War Hero Lightsaber for example to check the crystal stats in that. I know the Rakata saber has +41 crystals in it. Are there any Warhero weapons and if so, what are those crystal stats?

Any thoughts?

Edited by RefugeASSASSIN

I recall hearing the new sets have a PvP bonus of 20% with around 1000 Expertise. So if approximate the gain as linear then you get 41 Expertise is roughly 0.82% bonus. This is likely less than 41 Power for offense but of course the PvP bonus applies to defense as well, so the question is do you value more offense or a more balanced approach.

i was yesterday on the pts and i have seen the warhero has no crystal which can be placed there . i dont understand the reason as it was said by the devs all swords will be moddable.

also BM mainhand is now moddable. so why not warhero.

also has anyone seen the color of a warhero mainhand?

I came here to post exactly this.

As a Darkness tank assassin, which of the +41 crystals would be best? +41 End, Power, Expertise, or Crit?

Might it be a good idea to get two crystals, End and Expertise, and use one for PVE and the other PVP?

Just to clarify - you'll be better off with the curent BM crystal (+51 expertise) already from a stat budget pov (you can switch other stuff around or throw in another rakata piece, if you're concerned about a surplus of expertise).

When 1.2 hits, the white crystals become even more useless (from a stat pov) - they are purely cosmetic!