The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Give the REAL pvp players our DeathMatch!

whitescorpion

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with DEATH MATCHES/ARENA

But you lost me on the other stuff...PVP = whatever players want it to be.

For me it's Arena for others it's world PVP and for others it's Rated WZS...

But I would like ARENAS already. Make three rooms, We'll do the rest....

Real pvp would be nice if there was 100% balance around ALL classes not only mirror but only if every class was mirror of the other.

Come on if there was just a pvp warzone it would be dominated by certain combos....reminds you of something? yeah arenas.....

Objective Based PvP, where getting 0 kills can still keep it a close game. sounds like skill to me amiright?

+1 for TD. its not like its hard to do, implement it when you can pick what warzones you want to Q for, that way actual pvpers can pvp and pvers can enjoy their Qable instances.

bw should just hire me tbh, i'd fix their game in a week from a pvp stand point.

Edited by SannyV

there really should be a warzone where if you die you cannot respawn and the last player remaining has bragging rights on the ranks or whatever. then you really see who the real battlemasters are cause the best will obviously win more often

LOL, You do realize it will be exploited by teamspeak and premade groups right...lol use some common sense.. This is a MMO not mortal combat...

Real pvp would be nice if there was 100% balance around ALL classes not only mirror but only if every class was mirror of the other.

Come on if there was just a pvp warzone it would be dominated by certain combos....reminds you of something? yeah arenas.....

Any form of pvp will be like this. Just because you has objective doesn't change anything.

In hutball the classes that can sprint with the ball are awsome for example or push and pull the enemy.

Edited by Lt_Latency

I totally agree with needing some sort of deathmatch. I'm not saying there should be a 100% deathmatch, but imagine how nice a game of civil war would be, if kills took off 1 resource, instead of people doing what they can to survive, just to hold the point long enough for respawns. PvP in this game currently, kind of punishes kills believe it or not. What happened when your team gets the ball, and you kill a bunch of their guys?? Oh look, 6 people just spawned at the goal line, GREAT. The pvp in this game seriously needs work. Arena is a must, and fast.

Any form of pvp will be like this. Just because you has objective doesn't change anything.

In hutball the classes that can sprint with the ball are awsome for example or push and pull the enemy.

Only if theres brain dead people on the other team. Having this abilities in mind you can counter them easy when you see one of the grab the ball, cc him near a fire,knocking him back , etc etc.

But yeah I get your point Aleran and Voidstar are the same with range classes and stealthers.