1.2 story update

Darth_Bond

Would be nice getting some more class quest content, but I doubt they had time to put it all together.

Even though I cringe at having to smash my spacebar just to receive a kill/collection quest, I find the class quests quite entertaining.

you can pretty much guarantee that any story that will be added to classes will be in an expansion. no reason to add more class missions until they raise the level cap.

Actually, there are plenty of reasons, Legacy being one of them.

But the point is, it is probably not the best move economically speaking. After all, content added between cap raises is mostly repetitive content for obvious reasons. Almost by definition, class story content cannot be repetitive, so it's probably out of the picture for the near future.

But personally, I would rather have a balanced mix of repetitive (FPs/Ops/Dailies...) and non-repetitive (story-based, class or companion) content in each and every major content update.

Actually, there are plenty of reasons, Legacy being one of them.

But the point is, it is probably not the best move economically speaking. After all, content added between cap raises is mostly repetitive content for obvious reasons. Almost by definition, class story content cannot be repetitive, so it's probably out of the picture for the near future.

But personally, I would rather have a balanced mix of repetitive (FPs/Ops/Dailies...) and non-repetitive (story-based, class or companion) content in each and every major content update.

I agree with this. But not going to happen. Sadly. :(

It wont happen in this patch... not 3 months out

But likley in the next large patch

Fairly sure they've said they have a lot of VO in the bank for new content of all types. So not sure story contents all that likely to be that delayed though non has been announced with this patch it is true.

theres no way they will release new class story missions with all that voice acting for free, and the whole game is based on the class story to level up, hence the need to raise the level cap, hence were not getting any till an expansion.