Infidelity in SW...ok

DarthRamette

just one? man you lightwheight

there were ants in the pants at that party. and i had to show them who was the true queen bee

Hey, she was kinda hot, but since I couldn't remember anything, I thought it was best if I got outta there while the gettin' was good. :D

Hey, she was kinda hot, but since I couldn't remember anything, I thought it was best if I got outta there while the gettin' was good. :D

that, and before the pheremones set in, and vector could laugh at your akward puberty years via memory sharing.

so do your companions ever break it off if you cheat on them with npcs?

Not sure. I just flirted hardcore with that butch Sith lady on Nar Shaddaa that shows up while Talking Uniform is briefing you. Kaliyo actually GAINED affection while I was flirting with her. lol

Bonus series, that is. lol

Edited by Captain_Zone

Not sure. I just flirted hardcore with that butch Sith lady on Nar Shaddaa that shows up while Talking Uniform is briefing you. Kaliyo actually GAINED affection while I was flirting with her. lol

Bonus series, that is. lol

ah...would be interesting if someone took thier companion that was already married/in a firm relationship with, and dragged them thru a class mission where you outright sleep with someone in front of them- oh wait, i did with vector on voss >.> and he said nothing/lost no affection o.o

the kid's dad died cause of me... i had to pity smurf him

ah...would be interesting if someone took thier companion that was already married/in a firm relationship with, and dragged them thru a class mission where you outright sleep with someone in front of them- oh wait, i did with vector on voss >.> and he said nothing/lost no affection o.o

the kid's dad died cause of me... i had to pity smurf him

Well, I'm going to head back to Taris after I finish the Nar Shaddaa bonus series.

Then, I hear, I get the chance to Smurf the living **** outta that female Jedi I'm after. We'll see how Kaliyo likes that! :D

Well, in real life terms, Kaliyo is pretty much pansexual and polyamorous. And you can actually suggest that SHE should sleep with someone, even after boinking her a few times. Not wrong, not evil, actually quite fun with the consent of everyone involved.

Well, in real life terms, Kaliyo is pretty much pansexual and polyamorous. And you can actually suggest that SHE should sleep with someone, even after boinking her a few times. Not wrong, not evil, actually quite fun with the consent of everyone involved.

exept after awhile she would have more bugs than vector...