Diplomacy question!

Oceanemotion

Hey guys

I just got to the tier 2 in diplomacy, the one where I can get grade 2 medical supplies and gifts.. I am 100% dark side, but when I look in the mission window I only have Light Side missions that gives me medical supplies, and the darkside ones only give me companion gifts. I have done ALOT of those darkside missions and it doesnt seem to change over to medical supplies.. So my question is if I have to complete the lightside missions and actually get lightside points?

Yeah a few times I've had nothing but light side. Or the medical supplies I want light side. I figure if i take a 22 LS hit the next dark one I do is 22 right back so I'm still the same. I still do about 95% DS so in the end it is still a profit. Yeah you will have some LS points showing on your character but nothing too bad.

Also I get missions that fail give me 2.200000047793 DS points before. My character screen is all jacked up with weird decimal DS and LS points lol.

Yeah a few times I've had nothing but light side. Or the medical supplies I want light side. I figure if i take a 22 LS hit the next dark one I do is 22 right back so I'm still the same. I still do about 95% DS so in the end it is still a profit. Yeah you will have some LS points showing on your character but nothing too bad.

Also I get missions that fail give me 2.200000047793 DS points before. My character screen is all jacked up with weird decimal DS and LS points lol.

Got the Same problem, why wont they fix that?