Give rated warzone gear an augment slot

Clonazepam

The only gain progression wise to play rated warzones over normal warzones is to have better looking gear (with same stats), people who play rated WZs will want to be the best so the logical output will be they will use orange crit crafted items with the armor, mod, enhancement from war hero gear, hence nobody will run with your "good looking gear".

Just give an augment slot to the rated war hero gear, that way the people that takes the challenge of doing premades and play rated WZs will be able to wear their good looking gear and in exchange of the extra challenge they wont have to go through the process of geting orange crit gear. That will not give any advantage since everyone will be able to have the very same stats pool regardless if they normal WZs or rated WZs

I am not sure if this is actually possible, but from the way I understand the patch notes you will be able to RE your pretty looking war hero gear, learn the schematic to create it and then make a slotted version.

If this is indeed possible then I will drop Biochem in favor of Synth just to be able to make that.

Edited by insanelf

The only gain progression wise to play rated warzones over normal warzones is to have better looking gear (with same stats), people who play rated WZs will want to be the best so the logical output will be they will use orange crit crafted items with the armor, mod, enhancement from war hero gear, hence nobody will run with your "good looking gear".

Just give an augment slot to the rated war hero gear, that way the people that takes the challenge of doing premades and play rated WZs will be able to wear their good looking gear and in exchange of the extra challenge they wont have to go through the process of geting orange crit gear. That will not give any advantage since everyone will be able to have the very same stats pool regardless if they normal WZs or rated WZs

Or remove the augment slots from every orange gear and problem solved....

I am not sure if this is actually possible, but from the way I understand the patch notes you will be able to RE your pretty looking war hero gear, learn the schematic to create it and then make a slotted version.

If this is indeed possible then I will drop Biochem in favor of Synth just to be able to make that.

I think that is possible, cause i heard something like that from bioware. That they want to keep ppl busy and subcscribing by RE their gear over and over till they learn to do it and then making it over and over till it crit with augment...something like that...

while you are at it, remove companions, and anything else that is good for the game and economy...

How is orange augmented gear good for the game?

They spent time and effort to design PVP and PVE sets for 1.2, just so we can remove their mods and put them into orange gear instantly????????

As far as i know you cant get schematics from stuff that gives set bonuses.

It is totally bad planning if all you get for pvping is to get armor with different colors that you will never use . . .

They dont have any structure to make pvp feel like a sport (like regular tournaments, etc) but they are restricting the progression of all pvp'ers just to please the pvp casual community, i think bioware is heading towards a really awfull middle point that will please no one