Scrapper's Revenge

Quintan

Hello fellow Scrappers =)

As we all know 1.2 is coming and Georg doesn't want people to quit SWTOR due to scrappers.

I propose that it should become good practice:

If two scrappers find themselves on the same team, that they roll together and ROFLstomp every single player on the other team. This is a poetic way to stick it back to Georg and all his haters... I know I would lmao and really enjoy the after whinning...

Edited by Quintan

It's a great plan, not only will the other team still hate us for taking them out when they're on their own, but we'll also get our own team to hate us for not pushing the objectives and essentially making it a 6 man team to their 7. The only remote problem with this is we might have to face a pair of any other class type, but what are the odds of that?

/sarcasm

It's a great plan, not only will the other team still hate us for taking them out when they're on their own, but we'll also get our own team to hate us for not pushing the objectives and essentially making it a 6 man team to their 7. The only remote problem with this is we might have to face a pair of any other class type, but what are the odds of that?

/sarcasm

A healer killed fast by a simple scrapper focus fire, is a enemy problem, becouse now you have 2 scrappers who vanish and someone has to die fast again.

Is a thing called assist and used well, from scrapper to sages, can kill fast many things and help well your team.

Love this. Am doing it.

Ill be online on Space Slug by 1pm server time today.

If anyone wants to group up for this, send me a tell and we can do this..

3 or 4 scrappers would be even better.... Sneak up and four shotguns to the head, dead, DA. Repeat! lol

A healer killed fast by a simple scrapper focus fire, is a enemy problem, becouse now you have 2 scrappers who vanish and someone has to die fast again.

Is a thing called assist and used well, from scrapper to sages, can kill fast many things and help well your team.

It was a non-serious post, don't worry about it.