Lfg tool now

Hempboy

Ever wonder why Illum is so desolate?

Ever wonder why it takes forever for the republic to show up so you can murder them and steal their sock puppets?

1) Illum graphics issues

2) There are no republic players on the server, they are all sipping cocktails on fleet

3) All the empire players chill on the fleet, drinking blood wine, and waiting for their PVP queue to pop

SO

1) Why isn't there a PVP queue for illum? ever play wow? how many players are in wintergrasp or tol barad when the battle is not active? 5? 6? same as Illum? does the picture look familiar now?

2) Why isn't there any players in illum? Well you have to go to illum and hope people will show up. And, even the 400% valor incentives are not enough. You need to get like 2000% valor before people bother.

Which really brings me to my main point:

If people prefer to stay on station and WAIT for their PVP queue to pop, and BW put PVP queue in the game, why isn't there a PVE queue for dungeons? It's because people are all sipping cocktails on the fleet and no one bothers to try put a group together, too lazy.... get us a LFG queue for god sakes, we can't be on the fleet begging for a tank AND questing in the level appropriate area while begging for a tank at the same time.

not smart BW, not smart at all.

I'm hoping the non-cross server LFG tool lets us do exactly this.

I dont want one specifically for FPs, or Ops, or even just Heroics. I want one that we can setup what the group does. AKA Datacron Hunting, Ilum, other Open World PvP goals, etc

I dont want one specifically for FPs, or Ops, or even just Heroics. I want one that we can setup what the group does. AKA Datacron Hunting, Ilum, other Open World PvP goals, etc

With a Port to group leaders location tool.

Ever wonder why Illum is so desolate?

Ever wonder why it takes forever for the republic to show up so you can murder them and steal their sock puppets?

1) Illum graphics issues

2) There are no republic players on the server, they are all sipping cocktails on fleet

3) All the empire players chill on the fleet, drinking blood wine, and waiting for their PVP queue to pop

SO

1) Why isn't there a PVP queue for illum? ever play wow? how many players are in wintergrasp or tol barad when the battle is not active? 5? 6? same as Illum? does the picture look familiar now?

2) Why isn't there any players in illum? Well you have to go to illum and hope people will show up. And, even the 400% valor incentives are not enough. You need to get like 2000% valor before people bother.

Which really brings me to my main point:

If people prefer to stay on station and WAIT for their PVP queue to pop, and BW put PVP queue in the game, why isn't there a PVE queue for dungeons? It's because people are all sipping cocktails on the fleet and no one bothers to try put a group together, too lazy.... get us a LFG queue for god sakes, we can't be on the fleet begging for a tank AND questing in the level appropriate area while begging for a tank at the same time.

not smart BW, not smart at all.

Im sorry, and you are?

What is the distinction between PvP LFG and PvE LFG tools? I don't get this mentality...