1.2 NO rank req Armor , I quit thread

Jrovak

good bye bioware

I have canceled gl with your game

I will come back if that rank requirement to wear armour are maintained

that is all

You have 18 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you people shut up already? PvP is about proving skill and dominance above others, Not who no lifed the longest to get different colored armor with a slight stat increase and a title for epeen.

/thread.

This pretty much. You want to be a loot whore? Go play WoW

who cares about balance the gear is virtually free you could run around in greens 1 week and get full BM '

LOL

Oh, I see, you're scared your lack of skill will be exposed once they take away your gear crutch.

<-------------- Carebear HQ is that way.

who cares about balance the gear is virtually free you could run around in greens 1 week and get full BM '

LOL

And in that week if you're any good you should be able to take most top geared players if you're any good, As i said true skill is based on the player not the gear.

Edited by Necrotiq

Oh, I see, you're scared your lack of skill will be exposed once they take away your gear crutch.

<-------------- Carebear HQ is that way.

I don't want to play with bads that obtain gear because they pay a monthly subscription making them think they are entitled to best gear in game because of it.

:p

no offence meant

Oh u sound like the jerks that were telling me to get off the warzone because i had some greens when i just had turned 50 the funny thing is that i still managed to get more medals than they usually get as a juggy .... like everyone said pvp is about skill and i applaud bioware for this step towards balance afterall a 50 with 10500 health and one with 17000 is like the first one is not a level 50 at all

And in that week if you're any good you should be able to take most top geared players if you're any good, As i said true skill is based on the player not the gear.

and you either don't pvp and are delusional or you sir are trolling :p

I don't want to play with bads that obtain gear because they pay a monthly subscription making them think they are entitled to best gear in game because of it.

no offence meant

Well if they are that bad, then you should not have to worry about what gear they have.

no offence meant

Da***? Don't YOU pay a monthly subscription and from the sound of it obtain the best gear?

You call people bad which makes me think you're self confident, Just because you think you're good doesn't mean others do.

People will most deffinatly have the same opinion about you.

no offence meant

It's funny because you think gear requires skill. I'm sorry you won't have your crutch and that your lack of skill will be exposed, but that's the way it goes. Playing field gets leveled, all the bads get scared and quit

<------------------ the carebears are still there

Oh u sound like the jerks that were telling me to get off the warzone because i had some greens when i just had turned 50 the funny thing is that i still managed to get more medals than they usually get as a juggy .... like everyone said pvp is about skill and i applaud bioware for this step towards balance afterall a 50 with 10500 health and one with 17000 is like the first one is not a level 50 at all

and no I would never do that if yu get drawn in my team yu my team mate no matter what yu wear.

and you either don't pvp and are delusional or you sir are trolling :p

Oh i do pvp and have in every MMO i have played, but the difference between me and you is, I prove my skill and dont think im good myself, I let other people tell me im good by proving it to them.

Oh i do pvp and have in every MMO i have played, but the difference between me and you is, I prove my skill and dont think im good myself, I let other people tell me im good by proving it to them.

ok

back to Aion cyas ppl see yu in the next real MMO.. ho wait probly not cause there will most likely be some kind of actual gameplay to obtain the good stuff.

cyas I had a good time nonetheless:

ok

back to Aion cyas ppl see yu in the next real MMO.. ho wait probly not cause there will most likely be some kind of actual gameplay to obtain the good stuff.

cyas I had a good time nonetheless:

Goodbye loot whore. I hope, for your sake, you never play a game that is based on skill and not gear advantage because you will, indeed, get roflstomped.

Goodbye loot whore. I hope, for your sake, you never play a game that is based on skill and not gear advantage because you will, indeed, get roflstomped.

Don't you queue as a group with your guild to have an advantage over PUGs? How's that any different then a gear advantage? Or is it okay to pug stomp but not ok for solo pvpers to find an advantage?