1.2 and orange gear.

Bladedakoda

Sorry if it has already been answered, could not find it anywhere, will orange crit gear still have the 3 slots for mods? I mean if you put the raid gear mods in your orange gear for the set bonus will you still be able to put something in the 3rd slot plus the augment slot?

Or will orange crit gear only have 2 mod slots plus the augment slot? If normal orange gear still has 3 slots you can use, (and keep the set bonus) then i don't really see how crit gear will be much better if at all? (If crit gear only has 2 mod slots plus the augment slot).

Edited by Bladedakoda

Sorry if it has already been answered, could not find it anywhere, will orange crit gear still have the 3 slots for mods? I mean if you put the raid gear mods in your orange gear for the set bonus will you still be able to put something in the 3rd slot plus the augment slot?

Or will orange crit gear only have 2 mod slots plus the augment slot? If normal orange gear still has 3 slots you can use, (and keep the set bonus) then i don't really see how crit gear will be much better if at all? (If crit gear only has 2 mod slots plus the augment slot).

orange gear will have armor / mod / enhance unless its bracer or belt which is armor / mod

crit orange is all that + augment.

crit orange > all other gear.