Need help deciding on an alt...

Daralith

I have a geared 50 sentinel (watchman), 50 powertech (shield spec/pyrotech), and 50 scoundrel(dmg). I'm looking forward to playing both in the patch, but for now I wanted an alt to level ~30-50 or so in WZ. Right now I'm torn between the following classes and need help choosing:

Commando

I love the art and style of the commando class, but I am a bit timid about the low skill cap (low entertainment value?) of the dps specs. Having a first true ranged class would be nice though.

Sorcerer

I think I'd enjoy the play style of the sorcerer the most because of the number of tools it has, but I'm less interested in the art/style and the dps spec seems a bit underwhelming in terms of doing anything more then 'pad' damage (sustained, low aoe dmg).

Assassin

I have the same feelings about the art/style of the class, but being tank specd with a lot of damage is appealing (powertech is a bit limited in how much damage it can do while tank specd). I've seen pictures of 700k dmg/100k tank/80k healing which is ridiculous. I'm concerned about the class being a one trick pony and feeling underwhelming compared to my ridiculously overpowered sentinel.

Sniper

I've heard the story for snipers is phenomenal, but I am incredibly timid about the limited mobility. I am a competitive pvper (multi rank 1 glad in wow) and the class seems the least flexible. I'm afraid that there's not much to the class besides finding a good spot and burning through the rotation. e.g. I'm afraid of little LOS abuse and the other tricks that make wow pvp so competitive for the class.