Can I kill Overseer Harkun?

Cantiga

Like most I wanted nothing more than to kill him when I left Korriban.

However, I didn't look at this thread till 50 because of all the spoilers and missed my opportunity to do so. I'm a little irked that I missed out on an awesome kill moment and some DS points. However, after thinking about it, I find it much more satisfying to have him alive now. He HAS to show you respect now. He has no choice. Leaving him alive to grovel at my feet is like a giant middle finger in his face for the rest of his life. I love it.

Also

Based on what else I've read, he'll be one of maybe 3 people left to bow to me at the end haha.

I was dissapointed that I didn't get to kill Ffon truly. I thought it would have been cool to have him as a rival throughout the story, or being able to make him into a slave as a companion or something. Having Zash kill him was lame....

omg I was also....

I got to kill the one on my SW that tried to have me killed then tried to kill me, why not on my SI also

• 3 years later...

Hehe its one of my most favorite points in the inquisitor storyline, I keep thinking to myself, Harkun, I once said that one day I would be strong enough to crush you and you told me I would never be strong enough, how wrong you were, meet your doom you insignificant worm! *loud crackling sound followed by the satisfying screams of Harkun in his death throes*

Edited by Loranix

Hehe its one of my most favorite points in the inquisitor storyline, I keep thinking to myself, Harkun, I once said that one day I would be strong enough to crush you and you told me I would never be strong enough, how wrong you were, meet your doom you insignificant worm! *loud crackling sound followed by the satisfying screams of Harkun in his death throes*

Storywise it does not make sense to kill Harkun. He was hard on the Inquisitor and treated him unfair. In the end he made the Inqusitor stronger. There is no reason to kill such a person afterwards.

• 1 year later...

As Xalek walks in and batters the twi'lek acolyte, Harkun objects and you can step in and defend Xalek, which then leads to you having the option to kill him, as he plans to report Xalek for cheating with such obvious murder. If you already left with Xalek then yes you may have talked a different path and left him to work the rest of his days at the acadamy

This is the mission on Torhead, click on Harkun's name on the left to see the convo

What chapter is this in the story? I have a lightside and darkside character doing the story.