Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

36 servers Full and or High Pop.....

alvanordstrom

Server size is locked at certain pops right now. They report full because they are reaching that point. The server maximum pops will be increased gradually and you will see "full" change to "medium" a few times over the next several days.

All is well in the Universe. Don't get your panties in a wad over nothing.

No idea what you people are talking about, the servers are empty. All but 4 NA server are listed as light and the 4 are listed as standard. In Europe 12 servers are listed as standard and the rest are light.

the web based server list seems to be extremely inflated.

hardly anyone is being let in today.

i figured they would get to september, but they won't even get out of july.

Edited by zeroburrito

And not past 22nd July Invites.......we have a serious problem here. I hope they have 50 more servers planned or Q madness will ensue.

Discuss/

The only thing that needs to be discussed is how ignorance breeds fear.

And not past 22nd July Invites.......we have a serious problem here. I hope they have 50 more servers planned or Q madness will ensue.

Discuss/

The servers most likely have a small cap limit to them atm...

Showing them as High/Full to make people roll characters on lower populated servers...

In a way, to equal out balance...

Since im watching a stream, where there are 40 people on a single instance of a starter planet...

And the server is listed as Full...

Which makes me believe what i said is most likely the case...

Edited by Felgor

I have yet to see anyone complaining about sluggish performance in game or the game crashing to desktop continuously, or server crashes.....so clearly they must be doing something right. The point is to test how many people can be on a server without the entire server's performance suffering. As they see how much load each server can handle, they will increase the load they can take. Also, full only means full if you get a queue :p.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.